A Temporary Rule [Removed]

LastFallenAngel

I'm watching
A Temporary Rule

[!] A note would be hammered onto the ferry's mast

As citizens have been harassed and threatened by people further down south right under Hadrian's empire we hereby wish you to announce your region and name when you arrive If you are from the desert or anywhere around there we might have to ask you to leave or trouble may happen. We wish no harm to our citizens and therefore if you are to intend harm you will the thrown back on the ferry or thrown in jail if you do not comply and can be collected by your nation and returned safely

If you also are anyone named either

Dain Zakarain
[!]
Nowu Grace
The name would be crossed out
I will kindly ask you to either leave your weapons on the ferry or I will have to ban you from our town. You are welcome to contact me and talk this out but will happen with your weapons left on the ferry. Also by this as I hear what you trying to gain you will simply push us further away from friendship and deep into hate, If you really wished for peace, you would have came to talk to me and not threaten my citizens

Decoration.png
Signed - Lily Roseshade

Last edited:
A letter would arrive by an inquisitor of the guards of the faithfull with a seal of The Zakarian Household
Lily Rosehade,

How dare you accuse my guild of actions they havent done. Perhaps you should come to me instead to talk this out. But as it looks for now you are becoming a nuisance to me , my guild members and my family.

If you wish to speak to me then remove this note on your ferry and come to me to Fort Vandicto.

Dain Zakarian

A Temporary Rule

[!] A note would be hammered onto the ferry's mast

As citizens have been harassed and threatened by people further down south right under Hadrian's empire we hereby wish you to announce your region and name when you arrive If you are from the desert or anywhere around there we might have to ask you to leave or trouble may happen. We wish no harm to our citizens and therefore if you are to intend harm you will the thrown back on the ferry or thrown in jail if you do not comply and can be collected by your nation and returned safely

If you also are anyone named either

Dain Zakarain
Nowu Grace
I will kindly ask you to either leave your weapons on the ferry or I will have to ban you from our town. You are welcome to contact me and talk this out but will happen with your weapons left on the ferry. Also by this as I hear what you trying to gain you will simply push us further away from friendship and deep into hate, If you really wished for peace, you would have came to talk to me and not threaten my citizens

View attachment 2177
Signed - Lily Roseshade
Sussy move brah

A letter would arrive by an inquisitor of the guards of the faithfull with a seal of The Zakarian Household
Lily Rosehade,

How dare you accuse my guild of actions they havent done. Perhaps you should come to me instead to talk this out. But as it looks for now you are becoming a nuisance to me , my guild members and my family.

If you wish to speak to me then remove this note on your ferry and come to me to Fort Vandicto.

Dain Zakarian
A letter would return about a week later by raven. It would be sealed with a wolf paw stamp.

I dare not to accuse of anything. I have letters from a citizen with proof of your words and it also seems like you never read the note on the mast.

It clearly states if you are to want to speak with me in person you should arrive on Avalheim grounds unarmed and we will talk it out.

And who sends 3 guards to check if someone gotten their letter? If I were you I would arrive on Avalheim grounds unarmed to talk or just leave us be and we leave you be.

- Lily Roseshade

Back