Nation Announcement Da Foulskinz joinin' da waaagh

Krisa

Sexy ork
Staff member
[!]
A letter would be posted onto every bulletin-board of every nation's capital. The letter would be read as the following.

1680034916192.png
"OI, ya panziez! Iz da Foulskinz wroitin' diz lil' lettah buhkoz iz kom to aur uhtenshn dat ya'z umiez 'r planin' on 'av'in' som' fun toim' bi' bahsin' 'n slammin' eech oddahz 'eadz in. 'N now we'z kan't be left out o' such fun, now kanz we'z? We'z been waytin' fo' som' propah funz wid da ladz fo' such a long toim 'n ya'z gav' uz juzt da funz we'z beem wantin'!

Me'z 'az alzo beenz told dat dooz 'Adrian' umiez 'av' gon' 'n beet'n som' o' me ladz! Fo' dat me'z been angri! But me'z sihvaloizd, so me'z gon' tell ya som'fin', so ya'z bezt b' lis'enin' 'n ya'z bezt b' lis'enin' porpah! Iz onli me'z dat kan beet up me'z ladz 'n me'z ONLI! Ya'z brok'n dat 'un veri simpl' rul' o' ouhz! So me'z finkin' dat ya'z gitz need som' teechin'. 'N me'z fingz dat da bezt wah o' teechin' iz bi' da fizt! So me'z fingz ya'z bunch need som' FIZTIN'! Zo ya'z 'Adrian' gitz, ya'z bettah b' re'di fo' som' fiztin', 'cuz' we'z wantin' ta giv' ya'z som'!"

Signed:
Krisa Amadeus - Bozz o' Zadh
Sugm'a da Mark'd - Arch Shaman
Cruc - Big 'un

[!]
A letter would be posted onto every bulletin-board of every nation's capital. The letter would be read as the following.

View attachment 2766
"OI, ya panziez! Iz da Foulskinz wroitin' diz lil' lettah buhkoz iz kom to aur uhtenshn dat ya'z umiez 'r planin' on 'av'in' som' fun toim' bi' bahsin' 'n slammin' eech oddahz 'eadz in. 'N now we'z kan't be left out o' such fun, now kanz we'z? We'z been waytin' fo' som' propah funz wid da ladz fo' such a long toim 'n ya'z gav' uz juzt da funz we'z beem wantin'!

Me'z 'az alzo beenz told dat dooz 'Adrian' umiez 'av' gon' 'n beet'n som' o' me ladz! Fo' dat me'z been angri! But me'z sihvaloizd, so me'z gon' tell ya som'fin', so ya'z bezt b' lis'enin' 'n ya'z bezt b' lis'enin' porpah! Iz onli me'z dat kan beet up me'z ladz 'n me'z ONLI! Ya'z brok'n dat 'un veri simpl' rul' o' ouhz! So me'z finkin' dat ya'z gitz need som' teechin'. 'N me'z fingz dat da bezt wah o' teechin' iz bi' da fizt! So me'z fingz ya'z bunch need som' FIZTIN'! Zo ya'z 'Adrian' gitz, ya'z bettah b' re'di fo' som' fiztin', 'cuz' we'z wantin' ta giv' ya'z som'!"

Signed:
Krisa Amadeus - Bozz o' Zadh
Sugm'a da Mark'd - Arch Shaman
Cruc - Big 'un
YES!!!! FOR THE FOULTIDE!!!

To anyone who is having a hard time, sound the letters out in your head. It's based on the phonetic sounds and will make it easier to understand

Translation: "Hello everyone! The orcs are writing this letter because it's come to our attention that the humans are planning on having a fun time basking and slamming eachothers heads in. And now we can't be left outof such fun, can we? We've been waiting for some proper fun with [the other orcs] for such a long time, and you gave us just the fun we've been wanting!

I have also been told that the Hadrian humans have gone and beaten some of my denizens. That makes me angry! But I'm civilized, so I'm going to tell you something, so you better be listening and you better be listening well. Only I can beat up [the other orcs]. You have broken a very simple rule of ours. So I'm thinking you people need some teaching. And I think that the best way of teaching it is with a fight! So I think you people need some fighting! So to the Hadrians - you better be ready for some fighting, because we have been wanting to give you some."

For those that couldn't be assed/have a hard time with that sort of script. TL;DR the orcs are joining the Hadriana v Raevendrecht war, against the Hadrians.

[!] Argyle looked over the notice, following along decently. He glanced over to the other mercenaries he has recently been commissioned with in Hadriana, before his darkend visor returned forth to the notice

"Nuff' said, as they say."

He promptly folded his arms as he reflects on the foolery and banditry the orcs have done thus far, shaking his head at the fact that he definitely wouldn't refuse a commission on fighting Krisa.

Dain would smile at the bulletin board as he would think in himself i told you silas.... He would continue to walk towords his house to get ready for the fight ahead

Back