Recent content by _Cactus_

1. _Cactus_

Nation Announcement A New Khari'cerr

The absent queen rode past the notice. Her eyes widened as she climbed off her horse and looked at the missive. She sucked in her lower lip. "Kharash, I know this is what is good for the people." She mumbled to herself. "But mi Aedan. My love. What is to..." She recalled the times of Myth and...
  2. _Cactus_

Aiswyth Pineblossom

hehe
  3. _Cactus_

-~* The Salus Limin Ball *~-

In light of the new wave of Mitronians due to the reconstruction of Salus Limin, The Aeri'cerr of Mitrona along with the Tericyées of Salus have organized a celebration. All are cordially invited to attend a ball in Mitrona that will later move to the tavern of Mitrona to allow the attendees to...
  4. _Cactus_

Aiswyth Pineblossom

. . . "Ugh- I wish I had wine right now..." - Aiswyth . . . [Voice Reference: Kathrine Proudmoore] Basic Information Name: Aiswyth Pineblossom Alias: Chieftess, Mi love [Aedan] Age: 180 Gender: Female Relationship Status: Married Alignment...
  5. _Cactus_

Player Announcement -= My Final Apology | A Letter of Resignation =-

Aiswyth was casually cleaning the castle as part of her job. She went to clean Mythanthar’s room and noticed the letter. She clicked her tongue, recalling the tense, brief interaction some hours prior. She sighed “How troubling- no more council members.. perhaps- I should speak to Myth..” She...
  6. _Cactus_

A Search for Professors

A flyer would be posted on many notice boards across Eden. It stated: Hello, people of Eden! I am Aiswyth, Head Mistress of Evergreen College in Mitrona. . . . I am currently too busy with my personal life to host many classes, and my areas of study are limited. Therefore, I am seeking out...
  7. _Cactus_

Event Announcement =[ The Shroom Knight: Chapter 1]=

Aiswyth would notice the page, but she was too busy dealing with three infants to consider joining. A shame. Latifa looked to the notice, smiling.. “Though ana am not usually one for fighting, such innocent creatures deserve peace. Perhaps, ana can help find a diplomatic solution for them which...
  8. _Cactus_

[Old] Aiswyth

Aiswyth [Format inspired by Ryanark] [Voice Claim! Katherine Proudmoore voice over] Basic Information Name: Aiswyth Age: 184 Race: Wood Elf Sex: Female Relationship Status: Marries Build: Thin but not malnourished, 5'7 Complexion: Fair with a large number of freckles Alignment: Chaotic...
  9. _Cactus_

To Aedan

*Carried by a young raven a small scroll is dropped into the hands of Aedan Pineblossom. Upon opening the letter it read:* Dear Aedan, my love, The many moons I have been without your green eyes weaken me. I longingly ache for your return, my love. You have missed quite a bit in the months of...
  10. _Cactus_

The Grand Re-Opening

Upon parchments placed around Mitrona there was an announcement to all who read, they stated: Dear people of Mitrona, and neighboring cities, I am pleased to announce the grand re-opening of Mitrona's college. College Evergreen My name is Aiswyth, the new Head Mistress of the College...
Back