Recent content by ATiredgh0st

1. ATiredgh0st

Player Announcement ADDRESSING THE INTERLOPER

A tiefling descends gracefully near the noticeboard– Pale wings folding behind him. After reading the contents of the paper– Eyes struggling to read for a bit and when he finally manages to, his expression changes, betraying hints of disappointment mixed with resignation. "So it has come to...
  2. ATiredgh0st

The Heretic, bloodless and foolish.

[ ! ] Trigger warning [ This just me being silly and wanting to write something :3 ] "You truly are foolish.." "Fine by me! I'll worry about eternity when it decides to show up." The rabbit’s legs throbbed with pain, shallow and labored breaths– It barely managed to escape the hound’s narrow...
  3. ATiredgh0st

Nation Announcement Safe Again.

Someone glides down, swiftly snatching up one of the notices before darting back to his shelter, a tall tree– His movements betray a sense of paranoia and fear as he casts furtive glances in all directions. Upon reading the paper, a mischievous grin spreads across his lips, eyes twinkling with...
  4. ATiredgh0st

The Scourge of the Swamps - Preparation against the Bonelord

Ike stumbled upon the notice, a mischievous grin dancing on his lips. "To all those who prefer life over death.." He spun around with exaggerated flair, placing a hand dramatically on his own face. "..How rude! Forgettin’ ‘bout good ol’ me!" "We’re now accepting any individuals who wish to come...
  5. ATiredgh0st

THE GATHERING OF EISARNKNOTH - 𐌻𐌹𐍃𐌰𐌽𐌳𐍃 𐌰𐍆 𐌴𐌹𐍃𐌰𐍂𐌽𐌽𐍉𐌸𐍃

"I haven't seen the forums in a while, I'm sure nothing has happened while I was gon-"
  6. ATiredgh0st

Event Announcement +- Rhicu's Findings -+

The tiefling stopped by the notice, a relieved sigh escaping him. "Finally!" He quickly started writing a letter. RAAAAAAHHHHH I JOIN
  7. ATiredgh0st

The Tragic Death of Victoria Rovelt

From the shadowy refuge of a nearby tree, Ikandrol's eyes scan the notice, a mixture of resignation and sorrow clouding his features. "So she did finally kick the bucket, huh?" he murmurs to himself, his voice tinged with a hint of bitterness. A shaky sigh escapes his lips "I'm running out of-"...
  8. ATiredgh0st

I asked, anyways-- I 💗 the royal dominion!!!

I asked, anyways-- I 💗 the royal dominion!!!
  9. ATiredgh0st

Hey, You! || The Royal Dominion of Auyarelle

[ ! ] A weathered yet elegant-looking parchment has been carefully affixed to every notice-board, capturing the attention of passersby; two words catch your attention before anything else. ─────☼⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰☼───── 『 HEY, YOU! 』 ➤ Are you a tiefling seeking refuge after the unsettling and perilous...
  10. ATiredgh0st

Triumph Over the Corrupted | Indisear ayan quentaronto

[!] This reply was made as an Event Team member. 𓆤 Observing the swarm of insects soaring westward, Antoine furrowed his brows in contemplation. "Such an unnatural migration.." he mused, his voice a low murmur. "The breach from Dar-Azur has stirred a disturbance in the natural order of these...
  11. ATiredgh0st

The Hochzeit Tourney || The Grand Tourney of Adelsburg, 1542

Name: Fortuna IGN: ATiredGh0st Age: 17 Race: Tiefling Representing: TUNATUNATUNATUNATUNATUNA [ Herself ]
  12. ATiredgh0st

☠️ FIGHT CLUB ☠️

Ike looked at the simple note, a smile appearing on his face. "Looks fun~"
  13. ATiredgh0st

Event Announcement Wasp Investigation II

Ike eyed the announcement with a mixture of skepticism and caution. Crossing his arms over his chest. "Hold on a fuckin’ minute-" He remarked, his voice tinged with wariness. "Dar-Azur?! Ya gotta be kiddin’ me!” - “Those idiots!”
  14. ATiredgh0st

Event Announcement [ Our Strength Will Triumph: Melee & Magic Tournament! ]

IGN: ATiredGh0st Character Name: Fortuna Representing: TUNATUNATUNATUNATUNATUNATUNATUNA ( Herself )
  15. ATiredgh0st

Event Announcement 『 𝓢𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖘 』

[ Theme ] 『 Sacred curiosity blossoms within the Entomologia. Heed the call, seeker of knowledge. 』 » Echoes weave through the thoroughfares, decoding the intricate symphony etched in the wings and patterns of Eden's insect wonders. « Whispers intertwine in the hidden corners of back alleys...
Back