Recent content by Sundance

1. S

Nation Announcement An open invitation to Montevenna

[!] A Letter is soon returned. I've recieved your missiive whilst travelling with the two other Councilman near Al-Khadir, and will try to visit shortly. Should this not be practical we can schedule a visit for the future. Signed, Fioriana Vecellio
  2. S

Nation Announcement OOC - Laughing while you Shiv & Our Goals for Montevenna

Howdy, I'm writing this to give an outline of what kind of RP we want for Montevenna so people can get an idea of what to expect, and what steps we're going to be taking to achieve them. Broadly, these are: Fun Conflict RP. Far too often political & drama rp on servers degenerates into an OOC...
  3. S

Nation Announcement Back in Business

[!] A notice upon worn parchment has been nailed up both at the noticeboard in Salus Limin and at the gates of the Lowau ruins, admist workers toiling within. It seems meant for those already within the Coalition's ranks, but can be read by any passersby. To those within the Coalition, our...
  4. S

post 10,000

10,000!
  5. S

post 10,000

so epic!
  6. S

10000!

10000!
  7. S

A Letter to the Stadtholder from the Arch-Steward

could you write this in braille? * - translated from braille
  8. S

A Letter to the Stadtholder from the Arch-Steward

[!] A letter has been delivered to the Stadtholder's office, bearing the seal of the Archsteward of the Hadrian Empire Good evening, It has come to my attention that recently the 'Lunburg Banners' have come into a position of import at Lunburg after the recent dispute between the Republic...
  9. S

Nation Announcement Arch-Steward's Mandate #2 - The High Court

[!] An elegant piece of parchment was posted on the Adelsburg notice board Arch-Steward's Mandate - Two - Establishment of the High Court Issued from Adelsburg, Fireday 5, Sunfall, 1534 A state can be judged in many ways, but in few more important then it's ability to enforce it's laws...
  10. S

Nation Announcement Arch-Steward's Mandate #1 - A Notice of Intent

[!] An elegant piece of parchment was posted on the Adelsburg notice board Arch-Steward's Mandate - One Issued from Adelsburg, Marketday 14, Highsun, 1534 Governing is a very difficult task, made infinitely more difficult if one does not have a clear goal that they should work to...
  11. S

Player Announcement A Farewell to Arms

You know what they say bout good times - They never last. For over a year now I've lived within Raevendrecht and have enjoyed the hospitality of it's people. However, since the beginning of me and my family's stay it was clear that this would be a temporary situation - that one day, the...
  12. S

Nation Announcement Notice for the Execution of Cirdan 'Lichbane'

[!] A notice has been plastered near the gate of Raevendrecht, as well as copies being dispatched to other major settlements. [!] Notice for the Execution of Cirdan 'Lichbane', Wineday 3, Newdawn, 1534 Issued by the Orange Guard of the Republic of Raevendrecht Earlier this morning, Cirdan...
  13. S

Player Announcement Ketzer Seien Gewarnt

Heretics be Warned Issued from the Church of Salvor in Lunburg, 1533 A troubling wind has set out from the west of Eden, carrying with it the stench of corruption and selfishness - Something is rotten in Adelsburg, where the 'Patriarch' Wernher Sule dwells. He has with great haste declared...
Back