Recent content by Fredolator

1. Fredolator

Nation Announcement The Second Tribal Communion of Zadh-Nadrozz

[!] The following information would be found crudely tacked to bulletin boards in every nation, settlement, and claim except for the Hadrian Empire. It would be in Orcish Dialect as well as Standard Common Tongue. Credit to World of Warcraft, made famous by South Park, of course. We'z will...
  2. Fredolator

The Tragic Death of Victoria Rovelt

Zhen shakes his head, looking thoroughly worried. He paces back and forth within his house in Dar-Arach Denur, reading over the letter with a harrowed expression. "Another old friend gets laid to rest by the damned Hadrians. Their single-minded devotion to their little superstitions will be...
  3. Fredolator

Nation Announcement The First Tribal Communion of Zadh-Nadrozz

[!] This notice would be spread to every settlement and nation across Eden, except for the Hadrian Empire. It would be written in both the Orcish dialect, and the standard Common tongue. Therefore this is an IC announcement, as well as an OOC one. ((Credit to PeterSieldArt on Deviantart, of all...
  4. Fredolator

Nation Announcement The Rules of the Tribal Communion

DEEZ AR' DA' ROOL'Z OF DAH' TROIB'L COMMUNYUN! Wun: Yer'z show sum rezpec't tah' dah' Bozz, dah' ol' man of dah Urneldarsh, an' da Gamblah an' Foundah' ov' dah' Troibl' Communyiun, Skrilla! Daz me! ((Translation for 'umies: Respect is to be shown to the Founder of the Communion, the Arch-Shaman...
  5. Fredolator

Treaty ✴ - Brothers in Stone - ✴

Zhen grabs the note in Dar Arach Denur in shock, completely blown away by such a claim. He begins to shed an ashen tear as he reads through. "I...but how?!" He pauses. "What our Republic was unable to do...the Denur have done in a few short years. I'm glad I made that open letter when I did..."
  6. Fredolator

Player Announcement An Open Letter to the Denur People

[!] This letter would be displayed in all the places the Denur have inhabited in the past 20 years, including Dar-Arach Denur, the Kruger Brewery, and present day Lionne. I have been living in Dar-Arach Denur for a short while now, and I have had plenty of time to think on my words and my...
  7. Fredolator

Player Announcement A warning to Eden

Zhen's purple gaze reads over the missive, sighing deeply. "While it's always been the case that the damned Attians fear what they cannot control, I don't see what good whining about it is going to do." He files it away in his desk, along with his now-useless magic permit from the Church...
  8. Fredolator

Player Announcement A Response

Surrender again, Surrender again, Surrender again
  9. Fredolator

☠️ FIGHT CLUB ☠️

[!] Zhen Dhepressin looks over the notice. "I'll have to take a look at this. Might be fun."
  10. Fredolator

Event Announcement Biggol' Hunt!

QUICK UPDATE: This has been moved up to the 10th at the same time/
  11. Fredolator

Event Announcement Biggol' Hunt!

[!] This message would be taped all around Zadh-Nadrozz and the other Orcish outposts. ((OOC: This event is only for Orcs, Goblins, Zadh-Nadrozz and their immediate allies)) GREETING'Z AND GOOD WAGH TO YER'Z! "OI 'DERE! YER'Z GUNNA JOIN UZ FER A HUNTIN' PARTEH!?" --An orc, probably...
  12. Fredolator

Player Event "Bones and Ruins: Celebrating Our Unholy Crusade"

Zhen grabs a parchment off the wall of his usual notice board, and begins to roll his eyes, laughing off the visions that assaulted him. He even looks relieved, seemingly expecting a much more powerful assault than just a bunch of vandalisms around the continent. "Seems like all these people...
  13. Fredolator

Event Announcement [ Our Strength Will Triumph: Melee & Magic Tournament! ]

IGN: Fredolator Character Name: Zhen Dhelvin Representing: The Fallen Tzardom of Raevkov, and the Duchy of the Flussland
Back