2. NewbisWizard

Hoof and Horn Bath House

nice I'm not banned 👇🗿👆
  3. NewbisWizard

The Book of Grudges

Hell yeah
  4. NewbisWizard

Un-Signed Letter

[!] Atticus read over the missive, an interested look donned his features as he read it over. His smile naturally forming as he failed to find a signature, however.. He did not hold a look of distaste.. "Hell yeah.. If the high elves wait until their dragon is hatched, their cowardice will be...
  5. NewbisWizard

Player Announcement ADDRESSING THE INTERLOPER

"I've expected him to be more careful. It seems Thallan is taking great comfort while surrounded by his own. It's on you if you leave their protection outside the glade."
  6. NewbisWizard

A new Home

[!] Atticus looked over the missive and squinted, holding a judgmental expression as he read over its content and mention of Silas within Lionne.
  7. NewbisWizard

Player Event ☆彡Tʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

[!] Atticus sorted out an outfit, fully planning to ghost once he had a hint of boredom. His mask chosen, and preparations completed-.. He made himself a  BLT sandwich to pass some time before a meditation. IGN: AnubisWizard223 RP Name: Atticus
  8. NewbisWizard

Event Announcement +- Rhicu's Findings -+

I can still make it
  9. NewbisWizard

Event Announcement +- Rhicu's Findings -+

[!] Atticus looked over the missive, deciding to join the fight.. (( I am free all day the 9th lets GOOOOOOOOO
  10. NewbisWizard

Obsolete - ✠ The End of the Imperial Inquisition ✠

"Humans can be their own worst enemy. If they seen eye to eye perfectly, their strength on Eden would be unrivaled." [!] Atticus let out a sigh, wishing the best for Vater Gregor's goals and ideals
  11. NewbisWizard

Triumph Over the Corrupted | Indisear ayan quentaronto

[!] Atticus looked over the missive, recalling the fight in detail as he read it over. An exhausted sigh escaped his lips as he finished reading. It was clear for all the foliage and wildlife to see, that Atticus was troubled and held extreme doubt that the fight for Dar-Azur was over. His small...
  12. NewbisWizard

☠️ FIGHT CLUB ☠️

[!] Atticus looked over the missive, letting out a laugh "I'm not the only one who needs this recreationally..!"
  13. NewbisWizard

Player Announcement A warning to Eden

[!] Atticus looked over the missive, reading it through in its entirety with zero judgmental expression "I highly doubt the kaiser will be seeking to subjugate anyone who isnt human, even considering Khadan territory, I dont see Diederick overstepping boundaries in the same way as his late...
  14. NewbisWizard

[Voided] A suspected kidnapping at Löwemark

[!] Atticus wonders why Silas is making a fool of himself for a thot
  15. NewbisWizard

Event Announcement [ Our Strength Will Triumph: Melee & Magic Tournament! ]

IGN: AnubisWizard223 Character: Atticus Representing: Atticus
Back