Recent content by Ninjoh

1. Ninjoh

Player Announcement Exposure of a Kidnapper

Moderation Notice This roleplay is a direct result of a voided situation described here, it is thus also voided. If you have any questions, please DM me on discord.
  2. Ninjoh

Player Announcement Brita van Leuveren - A final farewell.

Moderation Notice The OP is banned, you cannot take part in roleplay while banned. This forum post, as well as any roleplay resulting from it has been voided. You may consider Koenraad to be with his father, Silas van Leuveren. In case you have any questions, please DM me on discord.
  3. Ninjoh

Nation Announcement Response to the Official Proposal of the Partitioning of Avalheim

[!] A message is delivered to the royal palace of Mitrona, the chieftess' hall of Avalheim, the Kaiser's palace in Adelsburg, and Luminion's royal palace Fellow monarchs and governments of Eden, The current state of affairs on the world stage has not gone unnoticed in these northerly...
  4. Ninjoh

Nation Announcement Letter to the Kaiser

[!] A letter bearing the crest of the Republic of Raevendrecht was delivered to the city of Adelsburg by raven. [!] To the Kaiser and none other, Diederick-Gobel von Lichtenfelts. Not long ago my government sent out a response to your earlier letter regarding the situation in the North...
  5. Ninjoh

Event Announcement Tourney of Champions

Zell van Zessen Arthur Hilfgaard The Republic of Raevendrecht
  6. Ninjoh

Nation Announcement The Restoration of Raevendrecht

[!] A message was nailed to the notice boards and delivered to the nation leaders of Avalheim, Luminion, Hadriana, Mitrona, Anjyarr and Zadh-Nadrozz bearing the crest of the Republic of Raevendrecht [!] The Restoration of Raevendrecht The resolution of the nation. A decade ago, it was us who...
  7. Ninjoh

Server Announcement A Moderative Correction

Moderation Team Hi! Welcome to one of the very first Moderation publications in a while. We hope to be doing some more of this writing in the future! I'm writing this post because I wish to elaborate on some moderation action taken that affects a handful of players on our server. For a proper...
  8. Ninjoh

Server Announcement Characters 3.0 RELEASE

Characters, 3.0 An overhaul originally conceived back in June, we've been slaving away at it for the past two or so months, but at last Release Day has come! Earlier today the brand new characters system was deployed and all existing data was succesfully migrated over to this new system...
  9. Ninjoh

Suggestion Replacing PVP with CRP for Big Groups

I personally like pvp precisely because it requires skill and you actually have true influence over the outcome, unlike CRP where quite literally you're just rolling a dice on whether you die or not. With CRP, ignoring stats for a moment, the bigger group will win, plain and simple. There will...
  10. Ninjoh

Server Announcement Minecraft 1.19 Chat Update

Hi! The Chat Update is out at last! This update brings several new features to the chat system, and it improves the chat system's flexibility and consistency. Minecraft 1.19 has brought with it the awesome feature of chat preview, which means that you are able to see what your what message...
  11. Ninjoh

Suggestion Downloadable Server Resource Pack

For the time being you can now always download the latest version of the resource pack here: https://github.com/fablesfantasyrp/resourcepack/releases/tag/Production
  12. Ninjoh

Suggestion Roleplay accessibility

That's only the second time I've ever heard of a horse just seemingly randomly disappearing. Obviously that just shouldn't happen, if it does please make a bug report ticket in the support discord. Perhaps someone killed it illegally somehow, or a staff member made a mistake with a command.. who...
  13. Ninjoh

Suggestion Roleplay accessibility

What glitches though?
  14. Ninjoh

Server Announcement Tech Team Update // July 2022

The Tech Team in June Introduction July has started so that means that It is time for another monthly tech team update! We have been working hard last month thinning down our to do list and putting out a lot of bug fixes and additional changes. We had a rush of new player that means people...
  15. Ninjoh

Improved Item Descriptions

That's pretty much what I'm thinking about yes. I think the default separator is your key point here, because it will 'force' players to use the separator mechanism, as when they would just type the separator as part of the message body, they will end up with duplicate separators and they will...
Back