Recent content by Nyomi_Wood

1. Nyomi_Wood

Player Announcement A fair warning

Somewhere, a blonde elf bore witness to this paper. He hummed under his breath, pleased. The hunt continues. The world moves on, legacy true. Good. May these cultists and voidals never rest easy.
  2. Nyomi_Wood

it's been a blast, fellas

it's been a blast, fellas
  3. Nyomi_Wood

awesome! welcome to the server

awesome! welcome to the server
  4. Nyomi_Wood

yahoo!

yahoo!
  5. Nyomi_Wood

Player Event The Luminion Khant

This seems pretty cool! I'll write up some stories TO promote here : ) -- Kharis bore witness to the parchment when it made it's way to Aerial's notice board. She stared upon it, arms loosely crossed. Mazokha had a story- something to discuss later. She could write something for this. But what...
  6. Nyomi_Wood

Player Event Aerial Emerald Dusk Festival

Last bump- this starts in 20 minutes!
  7. Nyomi_Wood

Bump! This event happens in a few days : )
  8. Nyomi_Wood

they did that ic @frill

they did that ic @frill
  9. Nyomi_Wood

one of them is actually good

one of them is actually good
  10. Nyomi_Wood

he looks so polite

he looks so polite
  11. Nyomi_Wood

Here is the discord event link, as well :) https://discord.gg/he3RGd59?event=1117840215176917132
  12. Nyomi_Wood

[!] A notice would be sent out to all nations and city-states. Come one, come all! •☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾• The EMERALD DUSK FESTIVAL will start in two months at Aerial! Aerial will be hosting a variety of events at this darling festival. Competitions, dances and food- experience culture...
  13. Nyomi_Wood

welcome to tha server !!

welcome to tha server !!
  14. Nyomi_Wood

The passing of Krisa Amadeus

One way or another, word reached Kharis on the matter. Faking it's death? That would halt attempts to draw it from the hold in it's tracks. It was plausible. The creature didn't even sound real, anyway. In a world of magic and dragons, a humanoid-like creature with a wolf face as tall as the...
  15. Nyomi_Wood

most people pull on strings when they need something. i need something when i pull on strings...

most people pull on strings when they need something. i need something when i pull on strings. help. because i got tangled in the strings.
Back