Recent content by the squonk

1. T

Nation Announcement A bone for the mad dog of Hadriana.

The Lord Envoy of Hadriana cocked a brow throughout his entire perusal of the letter whence a copy of it arrived to his hand. Truthfully, as he sipped his pint mug of tea, Talbot wasn't surprised the 'Enlightened' Kingdom's response to a legitimate call for accountability, after they brazenly...
  2. T

Hadrian-Anjyarri Treaties of 1528

Saintsday 16, Rainswrath, 1528 Hadriana and Anjyarr sign into effect two documents outlining non-aggression and extradition for these two great nations' ongoing relations. May the Empire of Hadriana and the Empire of Anjyarr live long and prosper.
  3. T

Suggestion Replacing PVP with CRP for Big Groups

This argument would work if the server made use of honor combat. It doesn't. Talbot, who has won tournaments against royal bodyguards and his own brother, a tournament champion fighter himself; has a roughly equal chance in a fight against a 16 year old halfling girl. Because the server uses...
  4. T

Event Announcement A beacon rekindled - Celebrations in Aerial

Name & House: Talbot - None Nation of origin: Hadriana Race: Human OOC bit: I work until 4PM EST so I'll be like, an hour late. If that's too long feel free to remove me from the bracket, if not I can just participate in a late bracket.
  5. T

Nation Announcement Declaration Regarding Foreign Militants Traveling in Hadrian Territory

A declaration authorized by the Hadrian Crown began to circulate around, specifically made publicly available for all to see; near and far. ~ Wineday 19, Newdawn, 1528 ~ After incidents involving foreign militants in official standard of their nations; in an effort to prevent further...
  6. T

Player Event Matrimony in Adelsberg

Due to unforeseen complications, the ceremony is being held off upon indefinitely. We apologize for this inconvenience!
  7. T

Player Event Matrimony in Adelsberg

[!] Flier and crier dispersed the news throughout the holdings of Hadriana! [!] Hear ye, and rejoice, Hadrians; for cometh good news! Soon shall be united in matrimony two upstanding families of our fair Empire. Lady Celestine of the venerable House Brickenden. Fian Talbot of the bold Clan...
  8. T

Honest Player Silenced!

Moderators hate them. See how this one player turned a 24 hour ban permanent with one simple trick.
  9. T

Player Announcement Physician in Adelsberg

[!] Amidst the holdings of Hadriana, a few slips of parchment began to circulate. [!] "To the People of Eden, #3 St. Onnodrith Street, Adelsberg; denoted by white banner with red cross to the left hand side from the city gate, across from the tavern and bank; lay the clinic. Here, I, within...
Back