1. Vulturia

Event Announcement The Duchy of Hertzland - an Honorary joust

Vulturia Anastaszja Tzyrnowski, Hadriana, Tzyrnowski
  2. Vulturia

The Beginning of the End | The Lord of Bones 💀

this man wanted to fly
  3. Vulturia

Server Announcement Community Team Update October-November 2022

Community team update! Hello there, wanderers! It sure has been quite some time since we last had one of these now hasn’t it? The Community Update! Something long awaited that will bring forth many things we, the community team and I, think you should be made aware of such as: the next...
  4. Vulturia

hi

hi
  5. Vulturia

Player Event Da brainbustah sefent edizion!

[!] Da brainbustah would be hanging all around the bullitin bords of every nation in eden [!] Ay yer gitz, pansies, umiez, gobboz n orrukz! Wez retuned wiff anoffah Brainbustah ferr yerr! Da Daily Mag truthin’ ‘n tellin’ all buzinezz! az yer saw wez were busy laz week zow we didn hav much...
  6. Vulturia

Player Event Ze fif edizion of Da Brainbustah

[!] Da Brainbustah would hang in the middle of every nations billbord while all the other papers have been pushed or ripped off to make space for it [!] Ay yer gitz, pansies, umiez, gobboz n orrukz! Wez retuned wiff anoffah Brainbustah ferr yerr! Da Daily Mag truthin’ ‘n tellin’ all buzinezz...
  7. Vulturia

Player Event forz edizion of da brainbustah

[!] An orc would pull around a cart with a little goblin in it that would scream "THE FOURTH EDITION OF DA BRAINBUSTAH IS OUT NOW" and he would throw papers all around eden to every nation [!] Ay yer gitz...
  8. Vulturia

Player Event Ze fird edizion of DAH BRAINBUSTAH!

[!] Grundolf would walk to every nation hanging up the third edition of the brainbustah, on the papers there would parts of little bees and honey drops [!] Aye! we’z back with ze fird edizion of da Brainbustah, da Daily Mag truthin’ ‘n tellin’ all buzinezz! wiz ze zucces of ze ‘ast one...
  9. Vulturia

Player Event Ze second edition of Da Brainbustah

[!] An Orc would pull a cart through the entirety of Eden. Standing on this cart was a tiny little Goblin called Maraekk-Ruhtae da Cleany, who would be screaming "THE SECOND OF EDITION OF DA BRAINBUSTAH IS OUT NOW" throwing rather clean papers out as he made sure to wash all of them and himself...
  10. Vulturia

Player Event Firz' edizion of da Brainbustah

[!] An Orc would pull a cart through the entirety of Eden. Standing on this cart was a tiny little Goblin, who would be throwing dirty-looking papers out. The paper would read as follows: [!]...
  11. Vulturia

Yes, I agree with that

Yes, I agree with that
  12. Vulturia

Me! When will we set sail!

Me! When will we set sail!
  13. Vulturia

I agree with the post below

I agree with the post below
Back