Recent content by Wouter

1. Wouter

Event Announcement The Undead march once again

I am gonne go make a good video editing meme with ghost
  2. Wouter

✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧ The Arcane Championship of Luminion ✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧

A Silver phoenix would fly around Eden to spread around a piece of parchment Greetings, to all the of mage's of Eden! I am announcing that I Eldrion Aedaere will be hosting our beloved festival The Arch Arcane Championship. For the people that are not Azari'cill and aren't familiar with our...
  3. Wouter

Player Announcement Exposure of a Kidnapper

Eldrion would patrol the Luminion streets as he snatched a piece of paper from before carefully reading it" Hm.. Just a name.. no discription.." as he lets out a small sigh before taking his trident from his back" Lets see if we can help this man" before he mounted his horse and riding off...
  4. Wouter

Treaty ✴ - Brothers in Stone - ✴

Skargrod would be Smith down in the forge, as another dwarf would run towards him holding and waving a piece of parchment, before stumbling over a few resource's as Skargrod would help him up and reading what the parchment has to say before speaking to the denur surround him. Ah.. I see our...
  5. Wouter

Nation Announcement The Khari'cerr's Wedding

Eldrion would walk down the stairs of his home in his morning robe's as he yawns a bit, before he picks it up and looking over it as he looks up surprised a smile coming from his face before putting the letter on his table getting ready to attend the wedding.
  6. Wouter

Event Announcement The Duchy of Hertzland - an Honorary joust

IGN: troepje1 Character: Skargrod EmberThorn The nation/settlement/Noble House you represent: The Denur / our ancestors!
  7. Wouter

My honest attempt at a Nations Tier List, trying to be as unbiased as possible

Dunno wy ur shit talking the nation but Mitrona, isnt a push over. I think it should switch with Avalheim since not long ago the player activity was at a constanty 16+
  8. Wouter

Event Announcement [ Our Strength Will Triumph: Melee & Magic Tournament! ]

IGN : Troepje1 Charachter Name : Eldrion Aedaere Respresenting : The army of Luminion
  9. Wouter

Nation Announcement A New Khari'cerr

Eldrion Aedaere would pick the flyer from the notice board as he blinks a few time's not sure he was reading it properly before he returns to the medical ward... Well... well.. Elaine you surprise me everyday but, you did always organize the events around Mitrona military and civilian events...
  10. Wouter

Server Announcement Think along! - The next CRP update.

* General Feedback What I notice is that a lot of the new people.. have random and uneven stats and they don't really know the importance of rounded out stats.. this will translate too having poor performance in CRP for the new players until someone points it out randomly. I feel in general...
  11. Wouter

A Truth? A Lie? No A Statement.

Would read the whole post, as he sat down in the tavern drinking his glass of wine whit his trident on his back. one of those post, would pickup Eldrion's interest A Letter from Mitrona to Lilly, What a Bold Decision from the new, Khari 'cell especially whit the people who Signed it.
  12. Wouter

Nation Announcement A Decision

* cough Level 9 *
  13. Wouter

Player Announcement A fair warning

Eldrion Aedaere, Would Read the piece of parchments from the Notice board. Huh.. seems like Kharis was on the right track as he did have a few of those name's written down, time to have a chat whit Argyle. as he puts down the piece of paper heading for Castle Helstein at once.
  14. Wouter

Player Announcement -= My Final Apology | A Letter of Resignation =-

Thalgrim Would Notice the message as he grabbed a copy of the paper flying by.. he would take it back to a cave as he would read it whit his dwarven stout in his hand.... Admitting Defeat huh.... "As Thalgrim would Laugh reading the message" you already have set a bounty on your head the...
Back