Gossip Wench: The Masquerade ball| The High-Elven scandal

[HEADING=2]
[!]
[/HEADING]
[HEADING=2]
[The Anonymous Paper was hung within the taverns and stuck onto boards]
[/HEADING]
Hello! Welcome all who read this, Welcome to the first page of 'gossip wench' a gossip missive, and I believe honestly the best place to start is within the Masquerade ball and all the effects that have happened
interesting-conversation-federigo-zandomeneghi.jpg

-
The High Elven Scandal
I and others can personally believe the High Elven results of their 'contest' were a scandal or even rigged of some sort. For starters let us begin with the first female winner, who was, of course, Vanessa Aey'flir The wife of the person announcing the results and responsible for counting the votes, had won surprisingly? Well if that isn't ironic? It seems she only won by three votes, but a tiefling by the name of 'Madame Donnet' had seemed to get more votes than Vanessa which was quite clear from the reaction of the crowd, but it seemed like a vote from hers was automatically subtracted? That doesn't seem right now? What do the High Elves have to say about this scandal? About their Lunar Guard Captain, lying for his own wife's benefit, seems rather selfish doesn't it? It was an attempt to boost her confidence in her looks perhaps? Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised since the High Elves are known for doing stuff for their own selfish needs.

The Competitors

Zoe Nobara
Zoe who seems to be a 6'8ft tall Dark elf and a harlot? tell me what lady would walk around with her back exposed as if they're a harlot following in Madame Donnet's footsteps as their protege? a pupil of some sort. there is not much to say about this lady, since she wasn't very interactive with others, she seems rather cold, distant, and judgmental to say the least.

Lapis Cupiditatem
Lapis, a 5'5 ft lady with a slim figure yet a muscular build, just from across the room I can smell her danger, she seems Dangerous and possibly wild? who says we should let this figure roam out wild? Lapis's Body looks well, fit and quite curvy indeed, but her atmosphere ruins her immediately, during the event she seemed nearly manipulative as she politely smiles I would rarely trust that lady as she doesn't seem kind

Madame Donnet
Madame Donnet, a mistress of temptation she seems to look like, when she walked into the room she swung her hips around as her back was exposed her leg, shown to the whole room, like a gold hoop warped around the lady's thigh, is this tiefling a harlot? with her long golden Necklace and her golden ring, all these three wear are clothes and gold as if they're looking for men to seduce as if they're succubi looking for their meal to eat, and Lapis as their bodyguard wearing exposed clothing as well

Vanessa Aey'flir
Vanessa's story already has been said in this Missive, but as I said, she had only won because of her husband's need to boost her confidence in some sort of way, were flowers and a simple saying not enough for this High Elf?

Celestine
Not much to say about this lady, it seems clear she has caught the Emperor's attention, possibly his concubine? as he roared for her with his whistles and claps for his "lady" perhaps that's the real reason she's on the royal court in the first place.
1650246458692.png

In Conclusion
The rest of the ladies didn't seem much more interesting to write about but in conclusion, this competition at this event seems rather unfair, and unjust to others, but I'm not very surprised at the least, all I can say is that other than that, the event seemed rather.. calming? with the others, slow dancing in the ballroom and such the event wasn't that bad, other than the fact they let in Orc in, how prude! how dangerous, how implusive.

This is the Gossip wench writing off may I see you all at the next event

[At the end of the letter there would be a little heart drawn at the end of the page]

Signed
Anonymous/Gossip wench

OOC:
This should be safe to say PLEASE I beg of you don't take any of these seriously or oocly nor attack me or other people oocly, it is embarrassing and sad​

Last edited:
facts zoe is a hoe ngl yummy one at that and i agree high elves are very selfish ngl very rude

Yes, they don’t have that much security without Horacio Cifuentes, even an orc entered the room, disgusting

[HEADING=2]
[!]
[/HEADING]
[HEADING=2]
[The Anonymous Paper was hung within the taverns and stuck onto boards]
[/HEADING]
Hello! Welcome all who read this, Welcome to the first page of 'gossip wench' As the first Gossip page within Adelsburg, and I believe honestly the best place to start is within the Masquerade ball and all the effects that have happened
interesting-conversation-federigo-zandomeneghi.jpg

-
The High Elven Scandal
I and others can personally believe the High Elven results of their 'contest' were a scandal or even rigged of some sort. For starters let us begin with the first female winner, who was, of course, Vanessa Aey'flir The wife of the person announcing the results and responsible for counting the votes, had won surprisingly? Well if that isn't ironic? It seems she only won by three votes, but a tiefling by the name of 'Madame Donnet' had seemed to get more votes than Vanessa which was quite clear from the reaction of the crowd, but it seemed like a vote from hers was automatically subtracted? That doesn't seem right now? What do the High Elves have to say about this scandal? About their Lunar Guard Captain, lying for his own wife's benefit, seems rather selfish doesn't it? It was an attempt to boost her confidence in her looks perhaps? Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised since the High Elves are known for doing stuff for their own selfish needs.

The Competitors

Zoe Nobara
Zoe who seems to be a 6'8ft tall Dark elf and a harlot? tell me what lady would walk around with her back exposed as if they're a harlot following in Madame Donnet's footsteps as their protege? a pupil of some sort. there is not much to say about this lady, since she wasn't very interactive with others, she seems rather cold, distant, and judgmental to say the least.

Lapis Cupiditatem
Lapis, a 5'5 ft lady with a slim figure yet a muscular build, just from across the room I can smell her danger, she seems Dangerous and possibly wild? who says we should let this figure roam out wild? Lapis's Body looks well, fit and quite curvy indeed, but her atmosphere ruins her immediately, during the event she seemed nearly manipulative as she politely smiles I would rarely trust that lady as she doesn't seem kind

Madame Donnet
Madame Donnet, a mistress of temptation she seems to look like, when she walked into the room she swung her hips around as her back was exposed her leg, shown to the whole room, like a gold hoop warped around the lady's thigh, is this tiefling a harlot? with her long golden Necklace and her golden ring, all these three wear are clothes and gold as if they're looking for men to seduce as if they're succubi looking for their meal to eat, and Lapis as their bodyguard wearing exposed clothing as well

Vanessa Aey'flir
Vanessa's story already has been said in this Missive, but as I said, she had only won because of her husband's need to boost her confidence in some sort of way, were flowers and a simple saying not enough for this High Elf?

Celestine
Not much to say about this lady, it seems clear she has caught the Emperor's attention, possibly his concubine? as he roared for her with his whistles and claps for his "lady" perhaps that's the real reason she's on the royal court in the first place.
View attachment 761
In Conclusion
The rest of the ladies didn't seem much more interesting to write about but in conclusion, this competition at this event seems rather unfair, and unjust to others, but I'm not very surprised at the least, all I can say is that other than that, the event seemed rather.. calming? with the others, slow dancing in the ballroom and such the event wasn't that bad, other than the fact they let in Orc in, how prude! how dangerous, how implusive.

This is the Gossip wench writing off may I see you all at the next event

[At the end of the letter there would be a little heart drawn at the end of the page]

Signed
Anonymous/Gossip wench

OOC:
This should be safe to say PLEASE I beg of you don't take any of these seriously or oocly nor attack me or other people oocly, it is embarrassing and sad​
slay queen

Zaos would read the poster, letting out a sigh as he'd rip it down and burn it up "I hope this whole tradition burns with it's staged scandals.. High elves are predictable nowadays.. this is disappointing for being our allies none of my family nor what i can see 'cerrs didn't end up satisfied, next time don't waste our time"
Yawns

yall stop destroying my missives </3
Zaos would read the poster, letting out a sigh as he'd rip it down and burn it up "I hope this whole tradition burns with it's staged scandals.. High elves are predictable nowadays.. this is disappointing for being our allies none of my family nor what i can see 'cerrs didn't end up satisfied, next time don't waste our time"
Yawns
Vater Factorius walks up to the board it is pinned to, makes a big frown and rips it off.

*Would read the gossip papers all around mitrona after being sick the night of the ball and sighs* (Ooc: I wouldn't know where they came from) Tsk such a loser action the High Elves should know better... This will spread madly.. *Would go back to being a sick hottie*

Maximus would buzz around the Lonely Stag as his gaze locked on the colorful paper that was put up to be well-visible. He would interestedly approach it and read it with squinted eyes. This has to be some peasantry again... he sighed and turned back away, leaving the paper in place. Off I go telling mom about this.

Back