Dumb? I do not think so.

Bitter-sweet news this week folks!

Daily_light_best.png

I do not know why, from where comes all the hate for us, best race in Eden!
What did The Azari'Cill do to people who hate us so much?

We see We have competition!
Here at The Daily Light Inc. we like general competition!
Da Brainbustah from the orcs down south and The Eden's Times are very welcome as competition.
It's always fine to have some, so you can improve on your work!
That stands, but why would you hate us?
I saw a part of a newspaper, (we will keep the name private for reasons involving hate) said rough things about my race, the Azari'Cill.
I do not know how they have come across such information.
It makes us sad to see one of people who we liked as a competition as first to do such a back-stab.

That being said I do invite The Company Head to come to The Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion to talk about our news and other things.
The Invitation stands and we can agree on a time good for the both of us.
None of the converation shall go public and will remain between the heads of both Company Heads.

-=-

Other News!

We are looking for more people here at The Daily Light inc.
I would like to host a little hiring evening, where you can come and sign up as an employee of this very company!
Head of the company will ask you some questions and that is it!
If you apply we will contact you trough a letter if you are hired or not!

-=-

It is that time of the newspaper!

The 'Cill Tayne!

And today's post is...

Postertje.png

-=-

Aaaaand that's about it for this month!
I hope you had fun reading this!
stay 'Cill everybody and we will keep you posted, here at The Daily Light!

ALT
The Hiring event will happen on the 25th of June at 20.00CEST or 2PM EST if you are interested in making some money do come!(tieflings, wood elves and High elves are prefered)

[!] A letter would arrive by courier to The Daily Light. It appears to have no name written on it to attach it to anyone, yet the dryness of the paper might denote what region it would hail from. [!]

To The Daily Light,

First, "I do not know where all the hate for us, the worst race in Eden, comes from." That is the correct way to write that, you illiterate neophyte for a journalist. Second, and I say this with the little respect I hold for you lot, your forsaken race certainly has the tact to say nothing. For what you granted my eyes here was mere air. And typically my faith holds strong in the blankness that the ineffable ponders. Yet I see nothing holy here, merely the inability to share anything of substance, as is the way of you arrogant people. Have some shame! Cease this unbecoming debauchary upon the people of Eden, we do not need to read this sorry excuse for a post. Those Orcs certainly have one thing you don't: substance!

Signed,
An Aggravated Reader

[Just wanna say, this is in jest and not to be taken seriously, great job on the post!]

[!] A letter would arrive by courier to The Daily Light. It appears to have no name written on it to attach it to anyone, yet the dryness of the paper might denote what region it would hail from. [!]

To The Daily Light,

First, "I do not know where all the hate for us, the worst race in Eden, comes from." That is the correct way to write that, you illiterate neophyte for a journalist. Second, and I say this with the little respect I hold for you lot, your forsaken race certainly has the tact to say nothing. For what you granted my eyes here was mere air. And typically my faith holds strong in the blankness that the ineffable ponders. Yet I see nothing holy here, merely the inability to share anything of substance, as is the way of you arrogant people. Have some shame! Cease this unbecoming debauchary upon the people of Eden, we do not need to read this sorry excuse for a post. Those Orcs certainly have one thing you don't: substance!

Signed,
An Aggravated Reader

[Just wanna say, this is in jest and not to be taken seriously, great job on the post!]
I'm just memeing with my daily light, I like how people are actually angry irp LMAO, that's why I said Who would hate us, best race in Eden HAHAH

Back