A Farewell Letter

A young man delivers letters to people who knew Abdul Rahman. Which would read.

In the name of God the most beneficial and the most merciful

This letter writen could be my last letter. I am Abdul Rahman Al Attiani and for those who remember me for my old name. I am Naon Zicrezruld.

For the past couple years I have been struck with a disease that has hindered my life and now it has come to a point where I have few days to live.

This letter isn't to talk about my disease but rather to thank certain people and give dawah.
I would like to thank Roderick, Vivan, Arnoud and Krystoff. Who took care of me and treated me as their close friend despite my status as a peasant but sadly they also passed away. Still I would like to thank you all and especially Mrs Celestine who had taken care of me as if I was her own child. I Pray that you embrace the true religion and May God protect you as I have heard the corruption in Hadriana. Also I would thank Sig'vyl al Buthara a man who let me stay in his nation, granted me honor and respect. I pray for the betterment of Anjyarr.

The life I lived was short but it was a great run. Every soul shall taste death. I couldn't complete my dawah to the people but I had a dream or vision on who shall succeed after me. He shall be amongst the Azari kind and shall follow the same belief and rules as me.

I hope this letter finds you all well. These maybe my last words so I say

I bear Witness that their is no Deity worthy of Worship as the Maker of this universe alone.

Abdul Rahman Al Attiani

Abdul Rahman Al Attiani/ Naon Zicrezruld has passed away

Back