Player Announcement Requesting an Audience - The Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion

Agrhendaer

ErzTreasurer of Hadriana, Fat man and Builder
Staff member
[!] A parchment bearing the Silver Phoenix of Luminion would be delivered to the Hadrian Palace in person.

Luminion_Logo_png.png

dividers.png

To the Emperor of the Hadrian Empire,

We, the Azari'cill from beyond the spine, have come to learn of Mordazan and his commander "the Lord of Bones" with much grief and incredulity. This Lord, who keeps his identity a secret, has dispatched his puppet to convince each of our populations to gather and donate bones for a structure that would ultimately destroy all of Eden. I am no longer allowed to observe, unwind at my home, or endanger the residents of Eden.

Because of this, I kindly request that you, Emperor of the Hadrian Empire, meet with me at your convenience to negotiate a cease-fire and a united front to combat the terror that befalls us. Since I can already picture our towns being overrun by voidal fear if we wait too long.
We cannot wait for long, if the bridge is constructed, all hell will break loose.

I hope to hear back from you in due time with a date at which we could visit your palace to discuss these matters.

Mirr Aerielle thi Aeri Ller Hillith ann Cillitil,

dividers.png

Signed,
In the name of Luminion, the Kingdom of Azari'cill and defenders of the Glade
Silver Cloak, Fynenar I Aey'flir

Fynenar II Aey'flir

Back