Search results

1. haleybug

Hoof and Horn Bath House

oh we're so back
  2. haleybug

Player Announcement .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . The Birth of an Heir.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Elaine looks to the announcement. "This is good news, but ah... they post about this and not of... the 'Cerr they killed?" She moves her hand to scratch at her head. "Well. I suppose I'll have to do it."
  3. haleybug

Another Un-Signed Manuscript

Elaine sits at the edge of the pond with the exact “theory” in hand. She read it once and got the gist, being present herself was enough. “I don’t think they get it…” The woman said truthfully. “I don’t think any of them do.” Elaine takes a deep breath in, then out. “What am I to feel? Sympathy...
  4. haleybug

Event Announcement Sunscape Luau

(Do not metagame this information) [!] Many papers have been plastered across the lands of Mitrona, Salus Limin, and Sunscape. A few too many…The hardly legible, messily written posters read the following: It’s time to celebrate! Let’s honor our hard workers at Sunscape and enjoy ourselves with...
  5. haleybug

Possible Truths - A Look at Myln Arbor

Elaine looked over the piece of paper with a long blink. "I am not sure if I see this person as absolutely insane, or mentally unwell...?" A pause. "Eh, better not to think too much on it. I'm sure this will be popular in the Vari lands!" Elaine let out a laugh and trashed the theory elsewhere.
  6. haleybug

Player Announcement ADDRESSING THE INTERLOPER

Lov Love me ikandrol. Love me babydaddy
  7. haleybug

Player Announcement ADDRESSING THE INTERLOPER

Elaine looked at the piece of paper passing by through her errands. She had to double take at the last name, only recognizing it from two people. Elaine squinted and picked it to take a better look. “…Wasn’t this man— he was here a few weeks ago at the ball? His… partner was the Kaiserin?” She...
  8. haleybug

Un-Signed Letter

Elaine looks over the piece of parchment paper with tired eyes. She say in her bed quietly, trying to self soothe herself after a long day of coughing up only Kharash knows. It appeared as if she hadn’t slept in days. Nonetheless, baby Adriel-Elias laid in her right arm. As the Khari’cerr put it...
  9. haleybug

a return

YES MY KING CAVAN I LOVE YOU
  10. haleybug

quick question

unfortunately, you cannot have a pre-existing noble in FnF. everything is enacted icly and if you wish to be a noble, it'll have to be done through your time in FnF. however, your character being wealthy is allowed.
  11. haleybug

Nation Announcement Mitrona's Dance

[!] A small posting on Mitrona's Noticeboard. As well as one on Sunscape and Salus Limin. It bared red ink once again, stating the following: [Do not metagame this information.] 24.07.1545 The Emerald's Dusk To all of my Citizens, Vale! Good news has spread once more. Completed by Cirina...
  12. haleybug

Nation Announcement On the Bright Side.

[!] A few notes across the entirety of Mitrona. (Do not metagame this information.) 22.06.1545 Emerald's Dusk Vale to all of the citizens of Mitrona, In light of recent events, magnificent news has arrived. The project to rebuild Sunscape has been completed. Though it is not my doing, I am...
  13. haleybug

Nation Announcement Safe Again.

aint no way he said purple goat people
  14. haleybug

was told this IC, i never read an emote (this was fixed :3)
  15. haleybug

[!] Four notes across Salus Limin, Mitrona, Sunscape, and Luminion. It appears to be red ink. It reads the following: 13.06.1545 Emerald's Dusk Vale to all. My hopes in writing these letters will be to have the entire Glade on the same page and be aware of a few dangers. Raska Lepthil...
  16. haleybug

Nation Announcement Reformation.

[!] Another posting under this one on the noticeboard. The list goes as follows: Aerin Kholiarcon, demoted to Citizen. Aedan Pineblossom, demoted to Warrior. Raska Letphil, demoted to Citizen. Erev'an Myln Velaneed'ia, demoted to Warrior. Naevys, demoted to Citizen. Zelfore Xilthendirirrin...
  17. haleybug

Nation Announcement Reformation.

10.05.1545 Emerald's Dusk Vale to every citizen of Mitrona. I have recently decided to start reforming the government and titles of the Mystical Empire. I will begin letting go of the citizens of their positions if they've not been proven useful in that position. Along with this, new positions...
Back