Search results

1. Fredolator

Nation Announcement The Second Tribal Communion of Zadh-Nadrozz

[!] The following information would be found crudely tacked to bulletin boards in every nation, settlement, and claim except for the Hadrian Empire. It would be in Orcish Dialect as well as Standard Common Tongue. Credit to World of Warcraft, made famous by South Park, of course. We'z will...
  2. Fredolator

Nation Announcement The First Tribal Communion of Zadh-Nadrozz

[!] This notice would be spread to every settlement and nation across Eden, except for the Hadrian Empire. It would be written in both the Orcish dialect, and the standard Common tongue. Therefore this is an IC announcement, as well as an OOC one. ((Credit to PeterSieldArt on Deviantart, of all...
  3. Fredolator

Nation Announcement The Rules of the Tribal Communion

DEEZ AR' DA' ROOL'Z OF DAH' TROIB'L COMMUNYUN! Wun: Yer'z show sum rezpec't tah' dah' Bozz, dah' ol' man of dah Urneldarsh, an' da Gamblah an' Foundah' ov' dah' Troibl' Communyiun, Skrilla! Daz me! ((Translation for 'umies: Respect is to be shown to the Founder of the Communion, the Arch-Shaman...
  4. Fredolator

Player Announcement An Open Letter to the Denur People

[!] This letter would be displayed in all the places the Denur have inhabited in the past 20 years, including Dar-Arach Denur, the Kruger Brewery, and present day Lionne. I have been living in Dar-Arach Denur for a short while now, and I have had plenty of time to think on my words and my...
  5. Fredolator

Event Announcement Biggol' Hunt!

[!] This message would be taped all around Zadh-Nadrozz and the other Orcish outposts. ((OOC: This event is only for Orcs, Goblins, Zadh-Nadrozz and their immediate allies)) GREETING'Z AND GOOD WAGH TO YER'Z! "OI 'DERE! YER'Z GUNNA JOIN UZ FER A HUNTIN' PARTEH!?" --An orc, probably...
  6. Fredolator

My honest attempt at a Nations Tier List, trying to be as unbiased as possible

Why Hadriana is at the top: Won a war, largest empire, pretty good lore, cosmopolitan metropolis of Adelsburg, and a fully fleshed out religion beyond just chanting the god's name in every swear word.
  7. Fredolator

Player Announcement A Request for Council

[!] A massive seal of the Raevkov royal coat of arms emblazons this letter, notating it for the Tzar's eyes ONLY! ((OOC: NO METAGAMING!!)) ((Fred will be very upset.)) Tzar Matthijs, I must discuss with you several matters of diplomatic importance to cement our novel nation in the theatre of...
  8. Fredolator

Player Announcement A Formal Request to Stop the Flaming Devil

[!] This letter would be sealed and have found its way to the office of Friederich von Bergwald @Agrhendaer "Greetings, Bürgermeister, I recently found myself in a fierce and fiery battle with a certain demonic tree that called out to me and told me to run away. I refused, and we engaged in a...
  9. Fredolator

Event Announcement Trapping a Nasty Beast

[!] This message would be tacked to notice boards in Raevendrecht, Lunberg and Avalheim. To All Black Lotus members, as well as anyone else interested in defeating a beast that has been plaguing the Norlands and the lumber yard of Lunberg, listen closely. We shall be assembling a monster...
  10. Fredolator

Suggestion Big ol list for rule changes on the forums and the updating of the wiki.

The rules on crime and theft need to be updated and the rule on being able to break locks must be updated, or removed entirely, as to avoid confusion in the future when people try to break down doors and other locked items without having access to lockpicks, as currently it implies that you can...
  11. Fredolator

Player Announcement A Stop to the Madness

[!] This speech would be posted in Avalheim, New Wakkerdam, Raevendrecht, and Zadh-Nadrozz Friends, Citizens, Allies, Brothers-in-arms, lend me your ears. The Hadrian Empire has finally capitulated after the recent death of the late Kaiser Wilhelm. It's time to lay down your arms. We've proven...
  12. Fredolator

The Candidacy of Zhen Dhelvin for the National Defense Party

[!] This would be posted all over the Freestate Are you tired of the trolls hammering away at our Western Borders? Are you sick to your stomach of the attacks on our religious sites by the followers of the Bone Lord? Look no further than the National Defense Party! The National Defense...
  13. Fredolator

Player Announcement Black Lotus Rules and Regulations

*This would be posted within the main headquarters within the Guild House* Rule 1: The guild is underneath the jurisdiction of the Freestate. All of Raevendrecht's laws and statutes are to be followed in addition to our own. If any of these laws are broken, disciplinary action will be taken in...
  14. Fredolator

Player Announcement A New Guild in Town

[!] A familiar-looking dark elf and his friends hurriedly post up fliers all around Raevensdrecht. Ladies and Gentlemen! Monsters becoming too much of an issue? Got a warrior's heart? Would you like to be paid for your activity instead of by the hour? Then come visit the Guild of the Black...
  15. Fredolator

A Friend in Need

[!] A letter with a simple red seal appears at the office of Etain O'Mordha Imorarach, written in hurried but legible font. Dear Etain, I'm writing you this because I recently lost something in Hadriana's territory that is of great importance to me and is a very valuable object. It's a ring...
  16. Fredolator

A meeting

[!] A letter would be delivered to the office of Ya'el Othorion, written hurriedly. I wish to take you up on your offer to meet again and will be in Luminion at my earliest convenience. Maybe we can discuss what we were talking about last time. --Z
  17. Fredolator

Suggestion Advertising

I feel that we should advertise our Minecraft DnD server more to get a bigger flow of new players. We already have an instagram account that @Vulturia is in charge of, but I think we should spread out and advertise on other platforms that people might see and be interested in.
  18. Fredolator

Player Announcement On Makerism and Anjyarri-Hadriana Politics

[!] The Anjyarri Seal would be on a small letter, addressed to the former Vater Factorius: Dear Factorius, I wish to discuss a few things with out at the Al-Jabrid University regarding Makerism and how that relates to your current position here in Anjyarr. Also, since it's been awhile since we...
  19. Fredolator

Nation Announcement Military Recruitment

[!] A message would be tacked to the message board of every city in both the Anjyarr Empire and the Foul Tide of Zadh-Naross. It would be stamped with the royal seal of the Sultan. Greetings, people of Anjyarr and the Foul Tide! Our military ranks are currently recruiting! Come fight for your...
  20. Fredolator

Suggestion Anti-Magic Items

I think a really cool stat bonus to add onto rare items would be the ability to cause more damage to people who use magic. For example, certain weapons could do double damage to mages and certain armor could protect twice as much from spells, or cause them to fail much more often. This wouldn't...
Back