Search results

1. B

To The Therri'cill

@Arkhun A letter of fine parchment was dispatched to the Therri’cill’s office. It bore the sigil of the House of Othorion and of Aerial itself. The black wax seal was unmarred, signifying the letter had not been tampered with. It reads; Our Dear Therri’cill, I write to you out of...
  2. B

Event Announcement A beacon rekindled - Celebrations in Aerial

[!] Those who have been interested in joining would see that there is an update posted to the flyer. It describes a mysterious auctioneer who intends on visiting during the celebrations. Their wares are said to contain many artisan works from the Denur and other cultures and will feature...
  3. B

A Decree of Recognition

[!] Posted in all public notification areas within the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion, its extended territories, the lands of its allies, and places beyond where one may reasonably read it is a poster bearing the familiar sigil of the Silver Pheonix. This official decree from the homeland of...
  4. B

A meeting

[!] A letter would be returned to the one Zhen Dhelvin. It was written in gilded ink. "Mister Dhelvin, It is pleasant to hear from you once more. The offer still stands. You will be free to walk within the walls of Luminion without fear from harm by the constabulary and Tyr'es Alari...
  5. B

The Fracti Vincla Archives

The Fracti Vincla Archives The Fracti Vincla Archive is an institution dedicated to the preparation and distribution of literature. Internally to the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion, it serves to bolster the local College by copying, transcribing, producing, repairing, and accumulating...
  6. B

Honest Player Silenced!

I was genuinely 3 hours fresh onto Fables and Fantasy when I encountered this from start to finish. I felt like that one meme with the kid standing there with the soda awkwardly- I was just sitting there trying to RP. I'm not really interested in speaking ill of people but this person was...
Back