Search results

1. Ohmshakalaka

To The Vater

[!] There comes to a particular locale a letter... -------To; the Vater, -------Greetings from Luminion! -------You have not heard of me, so let me introduce myself. My name is Ca'en, a priest of Luminion. Your deeds are of such profound impact that word of them have reached me. Even within...
  2. Ohmshakalaka

Hey guys.

Time to invent cock 3
  3. Ohmshakalaka

The Bell of Purity

-oOo- The Pure Lands of Luminion pulsed with life. Azari'cill went about in the light of The Mother and her light went with them. Into their homes, their business, their markets and out again. Though seldom if ever out from The Enlightened City itself. To many this was normal. To young...
  4. Ohmshakalaka

Nation Announcement -=+=- Addressing Conspiracies -=+=-

Within the confines of the Temple of the Silver Phoenix a priest in looked over the notice after it had arrived in Luminion. He mused aloud. "These are strange times, when a great leader feels the need to justify their actions to flapping to tongues and outsiders." Ca'en said and rest the notice...
  5. Ohmshakalaka

The 'lunn State of Mind

Once you go black...
  6. Ohmshakalaka

The 'lunn State of Mind

Azari'cill brobaganda go brrrrrr
  7. Ohmshakalaka

The 'lunn State of Mind

-oOo- The Enlightened Kingdom had awoken. As though a great wind had rushed through the pure city to rouse the Azari, Luminion which had been dormant for months had suddenly begun to shift. Scinari'cilus Gaethifeth had disrupted- perhaps agitated her slumber and banished the days of silent...
  8. Ohmshakalaka

thank you

thank you
  9. Ohmshakalaka

A fellow supporter of humane Zootenasia I see 👀

A fellow supporter of humane Zootenasia I see 👀
  10. Ohmshakalaka

[Birth] | Aedaere Household

Erawynn is a very nice name!
  11. Ohmshakalaka

z00t

z00t
  12. Ohmshakalaka

An End to Silence

-oOo- For some time the temple in the Enlightened Kingdom had been quiet. The final days of the previous Scinari'cilus were taken by soft mumblings and contemplative prayer. Much in that time was both learned an unveiled, which the current Scinari'cilus surely was to appreciate. With the...
  13. Ohmshakalaka

The Fracti Vincla Archives

What is your name?: Ca'enthalas Iesendolwen. Why do you have an interest in the Fracti Vincla Archives?: To assist in the Fracti Vincla is the restoration of old texts and the production of new texts. What department would you like to join?: The Department of Enlightenment. Do you have any prior...
  14. Ohmshakalaka

Making the Khadan Humans and Dark Elves Actually Different Peoples

On the other side of the spectrum, perhaps we could consider eliminating the dark elfs altogether. Since they are so similar to the Khadan Humans and all what is the point of them :ROFLMAO: I think folks are mostly content with the way things are. And I think that altering them artificially in...
  15. Ohmshakalaka

Pieces of the Dunes

⫎ A Sword of Legacy ⫍ -------It was a simple matter. One that he had seldom undertaken, but which he had once or twice before completed without fault. The matter was the craft of a sword. For the desert spoke to him and Salahishin felt that he would have need of it soon. -------So the...
  16. Ohmshakalaka

Pieces of the Dunes

⫎ Pieces of the Dunes ⫍
  17. Ohmshakalaka

Dark elf or bust, join the gang

Dark elf or bust, join the gang
  18. Ohmshakalaka

\o

\o
Back