Search results

1. K

Suggestion Sid's Rambling Pt.1 (Time Changes)

You could still utilize a changing of seasons by making them last what is processed as years. Which to those who believe this wouldn't make sense because "a year has all four seasons" or some similar reason, we already say elves process time differently, so a single 'year' of life for them age...
  2. K

Suggestion Roleplay accessibility

Horses randomly just.. disappear? That’s personally the only one I have encountered. Like I am talking full on locked locations that weren’t broken into or could be broken into and get a horse out just GONE.
  3. K

Suggestion Roleplay accessibility

Agree with the general concept of everything except 1.2. Should look into other way to fix the glitches with them going poof before just shoving them into an extra dimensional space. (I am mostly at odds with allowing anything to just be shoved into an extra dimensional space here). A plugin...
  4. K

Suggestion Physical Currency

Now, I know this suggestion title is going to cause some nam flashbacks to some people, especially from the servers i've been on. HOWEVER BEAR WITH ME. I am not suggesting any changes to Andros as the universal currency here, what I am suggesting is tying Andros to a physical object via plugin...
  5. K

Nation Announcement Two Things In Life Once Again Become Certain

[!] An announcement would be rung out through the city and lands, signs plastered on walls and letters sent out [!] "The Lord Steward, Darian Broadbeam, has authorized taxes to once again be collected through the city, a once great nation has been made bankrupt by corrupt past governments and...
  6. K

Player Event -=- The First Triannual Mountain games and Coronation of the new High King.-=-

IGN: KGB22 Name: Darian Broadbeam Competition: Pit Fighting
  7. K

Suggestion A minor stats balance suggestion

Here on Fables & Fantasy we have 4 stats that determine most things when it comes to combat: Strength, Defense, Agility, and Intelligence. Each of these has a few things they effect. Strength : HP, Melee Combat, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting Defense : Blocking Melee Attacks Agility : Ranged...
Back