Search results

1. Gildefyre

A Report for the Kaiser, 1529

A stamped and sealed letter to Kaiser Philipp Wilhelm II was placed prominently but respectfully upon his desk, addressed to him by Lord-Envoy Gauthaagen von Vitas-Ustengraf. An additional copy exists somewhere within Gauthaagen's personal recordkeeping and effects. Your Majesty Kaiser Philipp...
  2. Gildefyre

[CRP] Expanded Actions and Reactions

Expanded Actions: These new actions allow players more options during combat. For the most part, these new actions focus on integrating some magic effects into the melee and ranged gameplay with non-magical flavor. Others provide options for more dynamic movement, or granting a major tactical...
  3. Gildefyre

F&F Melee Arsenal & Ruleset

Edited to add proper pictures of the textures included! EDIT: 8 shields have now been added, along with CRP rulesets for each!
  4. Gildefyre

F&F Melee Arsenal & Ruleset

Optifine has a feature which allows the use of Custom Item Textures. This is commonly used in resource packs to make multiple cosmetic versions of a single item, and it can really add some flavor for roleplaying! Given that CRP is in a very basic state- only vanilla weapons are recognized!- I...
  5. Gildefyre

The Journal of Edwin Arturson

III. Moonday, Ninth of Rainswrath, 1527 I think I might have a chance after all! My odds of learning from Lady Celestine are, I'm sure, shot to pieces. It has been nearly three months since I wrote to her, and no reply has been forthcoming- not even to bring me a rejection. I don't know now...
  6. Gildefyre

Realized that Gloijnmar's original accent is probably absolutely miserable for anyone who...

Realized that Gloijnmar's original accent is probably absolutely miserable for anyone who doesn't use English primarily to read, so I'm massively toning it down. Sorry about that lads and lassies >.>
  7. Gildefyre

Gloijnmar | Gildefyre

𝕲 𝖑 𝖔 π–Ž 𝖏 𝖓 𝖒 𝖆 𝖗 𝔗π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒 𝔒𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔑 π” π”’π”―π”±π”žπ”¦π”« 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”¦π”«π”Ÿπ”¬π”―π”« π”žπ”Ÿπ”¦π”©π”¦π”±π”Ά 𝔱𝔬 π”±π”žπ”¨π”’ π” π”¬π”²π”―π”žπ”€π”’ π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔑 𝔧𝔬𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫 𝔱π”₯𝔒π”ͺ𝔰𝔒𝔩𝔳𝔒𝔰, 𝔫𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”±π”±π”’π”― π”₯𝔬𝔴 𝔑𝔦𝔯𝔒 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔯'𝔰 𝔭𝔒𝔯𝔦𝔩. π”Šπ”©π”¬π”¦π”§π”«π”ͺπ”žπ”― '𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”Šπ”©π”žπ”‘' 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔲𝔠π”₯ π”ž 𝔣𝔒𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴, π”ž 𝔇𝔒𝔫𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔣 π”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔲π”ͺπ”’π”«π”±π”žπ”© 𝔭𝔒𝔯𝔰𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔫𝔠𝔒 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔳𝔦𝔀𝔬𝔯. 𝔄 π”³π”’π”±π”’π”―π”žπ”« π”ͺ𝔦𝔫𝔒𝔯 π”žπ”«π”‘ π”₯π”¬π”Ÿπ”Ÿπ”Άπ”¦π”°π”± π”Ÿπ”©π”žπ” π”¨π”°π”ͺ𝔦𝔱π”₯...
  8. Gildefyre

Luminion Citizen Purity Ranking

IGN: Gildefyre DC: Gildefyre#7181 Characters: Ajanis Aerefeyno
  9. Gildefyre

II. Harvestday, Second of Sunfall, 1527 The past weeks have been uneventful. Today, though, was discouraging. Previously, I wrote to Lady Celestine concerning her offer to teach me magic. That was several weeks ago, and I fear that a response will not be coming. In light of today's events, I...
  10. Gildefyre

Edwin Arturson

The Journal of Edwin Arturson This journal will be updated as RP occurs!
  11. Gildefyre

I. Thunderday 04, Goldscorch, 1527 Bought this in Adelsburg. I think it will be helpful to have. It is said that writing things allows you to remember, and I want to remember these days fondly. I also have not written much before and I'm only going to improve my handwriting if I write too...
  12. Gildefyre

Edwin Arturson

(=- WIP -=) < E D W I N β€’ A R T U R S O N > click the link click it do it now
Back