Search results

1. Gildefyre

A Report for the Kaiser, 1529

A stamped and sealed letter to Kaiser Philipp Wilhelm II was placed prominently but respectfully upon his desk, addressed to him by Lord-Envoy Gauthaagen von Vitas-Ustengraf. An additional copy exists somewhere within Gauthaagen's personal recordkeeping and effects. Your Majesty Kaiser Philipp...
  2. Gildefyre

[CRP] Expanded Actions and Reactions

Expanded Actions: These new actions allow players more options during combat. For the most part, these new actions focus on integrating some magic effects into the melee and ranged gameplay with non-magical flavor. Others provide options for more dynamic movement, or granting a major tactical...
  3. Gildefyre

F&F Melee Arsenal & Ruleset

Optifine has a feature which allows the use of Custom Item Textures. This is commonly used in resource packs to make multiple cosmetic versions of a single item, and it can really add some flavor for roleplaying! Given that CRP is in a very basic state- only vanilla weapons are recognized!- I...
  4. Gildefyre

Gloijnmar | Gildefyre

𝕲 𝖑 𝖔 π–Ž 𝖏 𝖓 𝖒 𝖆 𝖗 𝔗π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒 𝔒𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔑 π” π”’π”―π”±π”žπ”¦π”« 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”¦π”«π”Ÿπ”¬π”―π”« π”žπ”Ÿπ”¦π”©π”¦π”±π”Ά 𝔱𝔬 π”±π”žπ”¨π”’ π” π”¬π”²π”―π”žπ”€π”’ π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔑 𝔧𝔬𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔫 𝔱π”₯𝔒π”ͺ𝔰𝔒𝔩𝔳𝔒𝔰, 𝔫𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”±π”±π”’π”― π”₯𝔬𝔴 𝔑𝔦𝔯𝔒 𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”₯𝔬𝔲𝔯'𝔰 𝔭𝔒𝔯𝔦𝔩. π”Šπ”©π”¬π”¦π”§π”«π”ͺπ”žπ”― '𝔱π”₯𝔒 π”Šπ”©π”žπ”‘' 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔲𝔠π”₯ π”ž 𝔣𝔒𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴, π”ž 𝔇𝔒𝔫𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔣 π”ͺ𝔬𝔫𝔲π”ͺπ”’π”«π”±π”žπ”© 𝔭𝔒𝔯𝔰𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔫𝔠𝔒 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔳𝔦𝔀𝔬𝔯. 𝔄 π”³π”’π”±π”’π”―π”žπ”« π”ͺ𝔦𝔫𝔒𝔯 π”žπ”«π”‘ π”₯π”¬π”Ÿπ”Ÿπ”Άπ”¦π”°π”± π”Ÿπ”©π”žπ” π”¨π”°π”ͺ𝔦𝔱π”₯...
  5. Gildefyre

The Journal of Edwin Arturson

I. Thunderday 04, Goldscorch, 1527 Bought this in Adelsburg. I think it will be helpful to have. It is said that writing things allows you to remember, and I want to remember these days fondly. I also have not written much before and I'm only going to improve my handwriting if I write too...
  6. Gildefyre

Edwin Arturson

(=- WIP -=) < E D W I N β€’ A R T U R S O N > click the link click it do it now
Back