Search results

1. stunt

[ATTACH]

2. stunt

I AM ONE WITH THE WOLF.

I AM ONE WITH THE WOLF.
  3. stunt

Suggestion Replacing PVP with CRP for Big Groups

If you look at it, as previously said by few others; A bigger group, would mathematically win in a CRP situation. Yet in a PVP situation, depending on the skills of the smaller group, their chances would heighten drastically for a victory. I think the current ruling is fine. It’s also a very...
  4. stunt

-= Appointment & The Future of The Tyr'es Alari =-

[!] A parchment with the Tyr'es Alari crest and House Of Glynwarin banner at the bottom would be placed on the notice board Moonday 09, Sunfall, 1528 Through adverse times, our blessed Kingdom has prevailed. We shall continue to prevail, regardless of our situation. And...
  5. stunt

Exposing the Iomarach line, and their despicable grip on Hadrian royalty.

Fenro Glynwarin stared onto the poster which seemed to be stuck onto the Adelsburg tavern, tearing it off to read it with a gigantic grin on his face. Letting out quite the chuckle as he finished reading through it, placing it back where he found it. Wiping his hands with a cloth. "Impures...
  6. stunt

I am absolutely terrified at this.

I am absolutely terrified at this.
  7. stunt

Pickpocketing RP

I believe pickpocketing is already a thing ? If not, may I suggest that instead of the ‘30 second timer’, the person being pickpocketed can do an intelligence roll; above a certain number allows them to be made aware straight away. If they fail, they fail to realise their stuff has been stolen.
Back