Search results

1. BaconAvengerII

Bully RP is tired AF.

Bully RP is tired AF.
  2. BaconAvengerII

If it hasn't happened IC, then it hasn't happened. :)

If it hasn't happened IC, then it hasn't happened. :)
  3. BaconAvengerII

[ATTACH] <<ANNOUNCER>> ---------------- ----------------

<<ANNOUNCER>> ---------------- ----------------
  4. BaconAvengerII

♫SWARM - "Consumed"♫ Theme of current 'case'.

♫SWARM - "Consumed"♫ Theme of current 'case'.
  5. BaconAvengerII

Den Wederopbloei der Volkskrant - No.1

"I'm not entirely certain, Master Kharis. Perhaps in feeling unheard, themselves, they don't wish to hear the other party." Idril had read over it, himself. "Quite right, Master Kharis. Accurate information and specific quotes go a long way to conveying somebody's intent. It seems the writer...
  6. BaconAvengerII

Idril "The Butler" Thalin

Idril Thalin Aerial Temple ( Commission by @Nyomi_Wood ) : : SONG : :
  7. BaconAvengerII

♫Tommee Profitt - "Enemy"♫ Song of the most recent 'case' worked.

♫Tommee Profitt - "Enemy"♫ Song of the most recent 'case' worked.
  8. BaconAvengerII

♫MISSIO - "Sing to Me"♫ [New Theme of Idril] <<Last Change to Theme>>

♫MISSIO - "Sing to Me"♫ [New Theme of Idril] <<Last Change to Theme>>
  9. BaconAvengerII

♫Yelawolf - "Till It's Gone"♫ The song for Idril's week, and his most recent 'case'.

♫Yelawolf - "Till It's Gone"♫ The song for Idril's week, and his most recent 'case'.
  10. BaconAvengerII

....is it Godwyn? ;)

....is it Godwyn? ;)
  11. BaconAvengerII

♫ Haywyre - "Never Count on Me" ♫ [New Theme of Idril]

♫ Haywyre - "Never Count on Me" ♫ [New Theme of Idril]
  12. BaconAvengerII

"Flowers by Firelight" A piece I did quite a long time ago, now, but, still one of my favorites.

"Flowers by Firelight" A piece I did quite a long time ago, now, but, still one of my favorites.
  13. BaconAvengerII

⚜Thalin's Waltz⚜ -Movement Two- "Virus" [MUSIC] The sound of hooves clopping on stone, then dirt and gravel, and back to stone. Rapid. Hurried. Rushed. Fleeing? Engaging? Yes… The Butler lay forward on Tegol, his loyal black steed, left hand on the horn, right on the reins held close to...
  14. BaconAvengerII

⚜Thalin's Waltz⚜ -Movement One- "You Say" [Music] Laying atop the roof of a storage shed with his spine lining up with that of the building, The Butler let his arms and legs dangle as they may on either side of the structure. The sky was dark, and the moon high above, those icy blue eyes of...
  15. BaconAvengerII

⚜ The Butler ⚜ "I am certainly not heartless. It just refuses to beat for those it does not care for." Idril - Age 60 [THEME OF IDRIL] NAME Idril Xavier Thalin III AGE 150+ RACE High Elf HEIGHT 6'3" (190cm) FEATURES Silver-white hair and cold, crystalline blue eyes...
  16. BaconAvengerII

Writer/player of Idril Thalin. Pleasure to meet you all. I look forward to getting the chance to...

Writer/player of Idril Thalin. Pleasure to meet you all. I look forward to getting the chance to write with you. Cheers. o7
Back