Search results

1. Gothicus

THINK IDRIL THINK!?! WHAT WILL HAVE AFTER FIVE HUNDRED YEARS!

THINK IDRIL THINK!?! WHAT WILL HAVE AFTER FIVE HUNDRED YEARS!
  2. Gothicus

Nation Announcement Reeploi to da Panziez

A lone visor surveyed the Uruk he had skewered, his mace still up in his hand. He turned toward where it was that the Uruks had fled off to, behind wooden doors for a second time. His company had been outnumbered, and yet he had found their defenses lacking in souls to hold their ground. Around...
  3. Gothicus

*cool [but just me]

*cool [but just me]
  4. Gothicus

"Your graces, I have to tell you in all seriousness, that this land of ours..."

"Your graces, I have to tell you in all seriousness, that this land of ours..."
  5. Gothicus

of course he will

of course he will
  6. Gothicus

think he went to go buy some taco bell

think he went to go buy some taco bell
  7. Gothicus

omg am i famous hi mom

omg am i famous hi mom
  8. Gothicus

A disturbance of peace

"A complicated profession," remarked a warrior of low caste. His hands were occupied with quill and parchment, with the vial of ink used as the paperweight. Before him had sat a particular set of hand-written articles, inconsequential to those without his standard.
  9. Gothicus

The Librarian's Records: The Holdout of Avelheim, Marketday 6, 1532

“Happens,” replied the sugarloaf. He grumbled something else, perhaps numbers or an indiscernible Elvish phrase, before picking up a purse from a slain man lying by the northern gate and tossing it to Isleifur. A second purse was found, subject to being hurled after Mordrael.
  10. Gothicus

another meme for the (ongoing) conflict

apology for poor english when were you when credric dies? i was sat at home eating porkchop when bell ring ‘ced is kill’ ‘no’ rip big fella this 1 is for u
  11. Gothicus

a meme for the (possible) irp conflict

upvotes plz
  12. Gothicus

"Godwyn"

Art drawn by a friend some time ago. [ Voice Reference; semi-accurate ] [ No thematic chosen ] Known as: "Godwyn", "Herr Gotz", Perceived as: Some warrior of human or elf origin; middle-aged male. Appearance: Boring. He is armored with chain and few elements of steel plates. His tabard is...
Back