Search results

1. J

The Scourge of the Swamps - Preparation against the Bonelord

The following missive would be spread throughout the nations and towns of Eden To all of those who prefer life over death, With my family now settling within the Markgrafdom of Flussland and catching up to speed with the revival of Lunburg, We are now accepting any individuals who wish to...
  2. J

✹ Ascension of de Tiri ✹

[!]A Missive would be pinned up on the Lunburg noticeboard, and then spread around the Hadrian Empire[!] 31.12.1544 On this eventful day to close out the year of 1544, under the guidance of House Tzyrnowski and Lord Janzcyk, the Tiri family has been elevated as the ruling family of the...
  3. J

A Call to Arms || Calling all the Nobles to Adelsburg for Pending War!

After an eerily long time away from Lunburg, Zladimir nearly barged into the dining room of the castle as he left the rest of his family startled in confusion. Interrupting dinner, the Squire placed the missive down onto the table for all to see.. "I told them, I told them! We let too much time...
  4. J

Player Announcement The Meeting of Azari’lunn

A group of young boys would be seen running around the square of Lunburg, as Zladimir observed them from afar whilst ontop of his horse. One of them seemed to grab the letter pinned to the notice board as they all fell quiet for a second, and then a loud pitch of laughter erupted. Curiosity got...
  5. J

THE GATHERING OF EISARNKNOTH - 𐌻𐌹𐍃𐌰𐌽𐌳𐍃 𐌰𐍆 𐌴𐌹𐍃𐌰𐍂𐌽𐌽𐍉𐌸𐍃

The missive certainly caught the eye of the young squire, Zladimir took his time reading it over, a small chuckle escaping his lips. He passed it onto his uncle Aleksander, commenting right after. "It seems like a new family has spawned with plans to conduct what we wished to do.. I wonder how...
  6. J

Player Announcement Exposure of a Kidnapper

The following missive would be widepsread throughout the Duchies of the Empire, along with the cities of the Kingdom of Luminion, the Sultunate and even the Denur Hold. To the good men and women of Eden, I have come to the news that a man who goes by the name of Dallet, formerly of Bergwaltz...
  7. J

Player Announcement Brita van Leuveren - A final farewell.

"And at last, the truth will set you free.." Zladimir chuckled at seeing such, as he turned to the people of Lunburg and yelled out. "Drinks on me tonight! Ring the bells, as the Witch of Bergwaltz is gone!"
  8. J

Event Announcement The Village of Masks Festival || Hexensnacht Celebration

Name: Zladimir de Tiri IGN: Jordankeeper Participating as: Player
  9. J

Player Announcement The Return of Fischer.

As the Squire had returned to Lunburg after a few days adventuring North, The missive caught his attention. He was quick to dismount Cyrus in order to get a closer look as he begun to read the words Manuel penned outloud.. It was not long until he let out quite the loud cackle, shaking his head...
  10. J

Player Event The Union of two families

Im just as surprised as yall ngl
  11. J

The First Imperial Racial Act || On Faulskins...

Returning to Lunburg after a long day, a copy of such a decleration that was pinned to the noticeboard caught his eye. Curiosity killed the cat where the Squire dismounted Abel in order to get a closer look to what the diet has been cooking lately. "Not to be tolerated.." He muttered, his eyes...
  12. J

Treaty ✴ - Brothers in Stone - ✴

[!] A post would have been put onto the notice board of Lunburg, and spread amongst the Hadrian Empire and the Denur Hold of Dar-ach Denur [!] 15.01.1543 To the citizens of the Hadrian Empire and the Realm of the Denur, After a series of negotiations and meetings between the Tiri family...
  13. J

A KRONFURST'S TAPESTRY

Bro had to go to America to finally learn how to properly write.. (Amazing post)
  14. J

Player Announcement ☆彡 A ʙʟɪssғᴜʟ Uɴɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Lɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Eᴀɢʟᴇ

Of course, Zladimir was quick to hear about the news. Upon reading the missive, he couldn't help but offer the slightest of smiles, as he stroked his beard in thought.. "It seems like the Duchess is finally getting what she had wished for.. I only pray that this one is the one that sticks, for...
  15. J

De Tiri 1st Auction - Wine Tasting & Paintings

Multiple copies of this poster would be hung up across the various duchies of the Empire Dear all citizens of the Hadrian Empire! De Tiri Familia are proud to announce the very first edition of the family's auction series! We are excited to reveal that the Tiri's aim to elevate the standard...
  16. J

Nation Announcement To Resolve the Refugee Crisis || A missive to Anjyarr.

A small, sly grin appeared on Zladimir's face as he read the missive. The Elfenbracher hung on a wall as he slowly sipped on a nice warm brew, mulling the recent move over.. "And for the fourth or fifth time.. My words are becoming reality. The Empire is waking up to the harm these stick ears...
  17. J

Player Announcement A warning to Eden

A copy of the missive would reach the Tiri Ranch. Zladimir would be seen spending some time with the horses his family now owned, tending to them and cleaning them up. As the missive came across his eyes, he chuckled, hastily heading inside. After a few seconds, a trumpet sound can be heard in...
  18. J

The Hochzeit Tourney || The Grand Tourney of Adelsburg, 1542

Name: Zladimir de Tiri IGN: Jordankeeper Age: 25 Race: Human (Attian) Representing: (Nation/Guild/etc.) de Tiri (Young)
  19. J

Event Announcement The Duchy of Hertzland - an Honorary joust

IGN: Jordankeeper Character: Zladimir de Tiri The nation/settlement/Noble House you represent: Fort Rosenburg
  20. J

[Voided] A suspected kidnapping at Löwemark

Squire Zladimir would be doing his routine patrols, as he overheard the news come from the mouths of roadside merchants. He raised an eyebrow to such, muttering "Kidnapping of Brita? Hm.. Must be those stick ears. They're always up to no good.. I find it eerily familiar how they no longer lurk...
Back