Search results

1. Nyomi_Wood

Player Event Aerial Emerald Dusk Festival

[!] A notice would be sent out to all nations and city-states. Come one, come all! •☽────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧────☾• The EMERALD DUSK FESTIVAL will start in two months at Aerial! Aerial will be hosting a variety of events at this darling festival. Competitions, dances and food- experience culture...
  2. Nyomi_Wood

♣ | A letter to Khari'cerr Mythanthar

[!] A letter arrived by way of owl, to Khari'cerr Mythanthar of Mitrona. 05.09.1532 Dear Khari'cerr Mythan'thar -=- Vale, Khari'cerr. It has been a while since I have last visited, hasn't it? I would like to meet with you at your soonest convenience. Soon, a public letter will be...
  3. Nyomi_Wood

Player Announcement Another Cultist Revealed

[!] A notice was spread around Eden, across notice boards. [Artist: Louis Haghe] 22.04.1532 -=- The debate with Axilya Ealora Xyrzana-Sedaris concluded this evening. Not only has she failed to prove anything in my document wrong, but she revealed everything in her letter to be false. The...
  4. Nyomi_Wood

✰ | A letter to Elduin

[!] A very short letter would be delivered to Elduin, the azari'cill Bard of the North. Secured to the leg of an owl. 20.04.1532 -=- You are hereby invited to a dinner at my new Estate in Aerial one week from now. May the games begin, Elduin. 𝒦𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝐻 𝐹𝒾𝓉𝓏𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓃 Ayinni'Vanaris of Aerial
  5. Nyomi_Wood

Player Announcement ♠ | A reply to Axilya

[!] Tacked right below Axilya's letter just prior came the reply. Across every board, public as it wished to be. 19.04.1532 Dear Axilya -=- The information I have written and posted has been verified by multiple sources, as well as witnessed firsthand. However, I recognize that I may be...
  6. Nyomi_Wood

Player Announcement Declaration | Exposing Voidal Sympathizer Krisa Amadeus

[!] A letter would end up on every nation and settlement notice board in Eden. 13.04.1532 To whom it may concern. Krisa Amadeus is a Voidal Magoi Sympathizer. He was recently captured and interrogated about a fight that went on not too long ago. Krisa, his lads, Thalgrim and Axilya...
  7. Nyomi_Wood

✩ | To Cinna'Vanaris Fynenar Aey'flir - Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion

[!] A white dove would land on the windowsil of the Aey'flir Estate. Tied to it's leg a scroll wrapped neatly in a gold silk ribbon. 23.02.1532 To the now mutually-appointed Cinna'Vanaris Fynenar Aey'flir. Vale Fìlo. Your absence in the ceremony was a topic of grief; you were indeed...
  8. Nyomi_Wood

A notice to Avalheim

[!] A letter arrived by phoenix for Lily Roseshade in Avalheim, about a day after her wedding. Greetings, Lily. This letter waited the allotted amount of time out of respect for your lovely union. Congratulations. We have concerning information regarding one of your citizens. If you truly...
  9. Nyomi_Wood

[ Birth ] Fitzalan Household

[!] A birth announcement was sent directly after the event occurred [!] -o- The Mother blessed the union of Sargeiros and Kharis Fitzalan with three beautiful, healthy children during 28.10 of 1530. They present their daughter, AMARE'VITA FITZALAN They present their son, VALI'NEPA FITZALAN...
  10. Nyomi_Wood

Phoenix Beak Tavern | Menu

Phoenix Beak Tavern Menu Tea 3 Andros Laban 3 Andros Coffee 3 Andros Juice 3 Andros Beer 5 Andros Wine 5 Andros Whiskey 5 Andros "Orcish" drinks 5 Andros Cocktail 5 Andros Karak Tea Yansoon Tea Laban Khave Bee Juice Sugar Snowball Graevendrecht Blonde Graevendrecht Blue Graevendrecht Safe...
  11. Nyomi_Wood

Union of Kindred Spirit

[!] A missive would be posted out to just about every notice board in Eden. Union of Kindred Spirit Wedding Scinari’cilus Kharis Fiztalan and Medi’cilus Sargeiros Iephothrann Come join in the celebration of the union of Kharis and Sargeiros on ! The venue is atop the great cliff...
Back