Search results

1. HellArrow17

The unfit wielder of Ignos

(!) A note has been put on all the notice boards of Edens nations with the Zakarian seal on the bottom of the cracked paper Greetings, inhabitants of Eden My name is Dain Zakarian, and I write this note with a heavy heart to admit a grave mistake. It has come to my attention that my former...
  2. HellArrow17

Farewell to you all !

alright..... here it is , is this one gonna be like another one where a player is digging at staffmembers..... nah 😄 . This just me speaking from the heart just me speaking about this server with great pride in the fact i was able to experience it in my life. Alright where or who do i begin...
  3. HellArrow17

Selling Fort Vandicto

(!) A note would hang on the notice boards across Edens nations on the note there would be a drawn picture of Fort Vandicto Greetings all of eden ! After a long service Dain Zakarian is selling Fort Vandicto for a starting bid of 7k Andros , those who are interested may find him in his new...
  4. HellArrow17

Player Announcement Carrying out the vision of Vivan De Augaussi

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.••* ⋘ Dains promise ⋙...
  5. HellArrow17

Election Program The Heroes Alliance

Plans Of The Heroes Alliance Minister of Diplomacy: Nurture harmonious relations with neighboring Nations, fostering an environment of tranquility and mutual respect. Exemplify the art of skillful negotiation and mediation, employing sagacity to unravel conflicts and weave together...
  6. HellArrow17

The Military Party Of Raevendrecht

(!) A message would be put on the noticeboard of raevendrecht (!) Dain Zakarian The Zakarian Party(Military Party) We want to help improve the relation with the denur and strenghten the bond between Raevendrecht and The Guards Of The faithfull...
  7. HellArrow17

A Zakarian Wedding

(!) A note would be put on notice boards of the following Nations (!) Hooghlandsche Vrystaet The Empire of Anjyarr The City of Zadh-Nadrozz (!) Special invitations would be send to(!) Emperor Phillip Willhelm and his family Rhagmir Embereye Wedding of : Dain Zakarian and Eletha Nightrun...
  8. HellArrow17

Bounty in Eden

[!] This poster has been hanged up at all the cities of Eden
Back