Search results

1. Lestius

Sister Newspaper?

oh lord....
  2. Lestius

Player Announcement [Missing Person - Zaos Faesatra-Ilinan]

*Isabella would pick the piece of paper up from the ground, letting her eyes take in the words on the paper* "Maybe Brother Factorius was right and the Maker did punish him for his crimes" *she sighes* "Good riddance"
  3. Lestius

Player Event Tirar Tomates: 2th of Greenfall

EVENT CANCELLED FOR NOW // RESCHEDULED SOON
  4. Lestius

Nation Announcement A great expedition for lost love

Spoiler alert: my boyfriend is my advisor
  5. Lestius

Nation Announcement A great expedition for lost love

[!] Letters with the Empress's crest stamped on them would have been scattered in and around Eden [!] Dear friends, family and loved ones, This letter comes with a tragic announcement. As some of you may have noticed, my first love and beloved husband, Arndil Moetiour, has been missing for a...
  6. Lestius

Event Announcement A feast to be jousting for!

*Isabella would carefully read the letter with an interested look on her face while she sits on her throne and murmurs* "This could be something amazing to combine with our soldiers' training.." *She gestures to her advisor and general standing guard nearby and says* "Tell our soldiers to...
  7. Lestius

The meeting...

*Isabella would swiftly let her eyes take in the words, before throwing the paper into the trashcan*
  8. Lestius

We need to release our agressive tension towards each other without killing one another :)🗡️
  9. Lestius

[!] Letters would be send to every nation in Eden [!] «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» My beloved citizens, friends, family and people of Eden. It is time to celebrate Tirar Tomates! For those who do not know about Tirar Tomates, let me tell you about this festive activity! Once a year a tomato...
  10. Lestius

Nation Announcement Da Return of da Foulskins!

*Isabella smiles slightly as she opens the letter and reads through it* "Very well, but we already know they are back..." *She laughs while she opens a vault. She quickly takes a look at the bloody weapons inside of it and closes the vault* "It's always a pleasure doing business with orcs"
  11. Lestius

Event Announcement An Illuminated Praxis ━ Grand Opening of the College of Magic

*Isabella would notice the letter waiting for her on her desk and quickly reads through it* "A college of Magic? Sounds very interesting indeed...." *She seems to think for a moment, before putting away the paper*
  12. Lestius

Player Announcement A helping hand in the South

[!] A letter with the personal crest of the Empress of Imperio Valegro stamped on it was delivered to The Iron Orhim [!] Dear Skalar Brísingavaldr, What a tragic news you have send us. I truly hope the High King under the Mountain may find health very soon. We pray to the Maker for your High...
  13. Lestius

Nation Announcement Keeping the Forges Kindled - 15th Newdawn 1524

*Isabella would carefully read the letter with a somewhat worried expression on her face and she says* "What a worrying situation". *She seems to be lost in her thoughts for a moment, but finally says* "Luckily, they are not facing this issue alone, we will support them in their battle for...
  14. Lestius

Player Event Anniversary of the Empress (19th of Newdawn, Lilith's Veil 1523)

[!] Letters were hung up in and around the capital of Imperio Valegro, the personal crest of The Empress was stamped on it [!] My beloved citizens, The time has come to celebrate my birthday. I would like to share this special day with my friends, family and loved ones. This would mean, no...
  15. Lestius

Nation Announcement A question to the leaders of the world

*Isabella would get the letter delivered at her door, by her advisor and she reads it. Halfway through the letter, she notices Asclepius his name and a tear starts forming in her eyes* "Asclepius... I know exactly what happened to him" *She said as she opens a small vault and grabs two books...
  16. Lestius

A respond to useless accusations

[!] A letter would be directly send to Matthias Joseph Withmond. Also, the letter would be hung up next to the first letter[!] Dear Matthias Joseph Withmond, Your concerns have been heard, however, the letter you personally wrote and sent was completely unnecessary. Let me explain you why...
  17. Lestius

Nation Announcement The Augaussi name...

*Isabella would take the letter from her advisor and reads it carefully* "Very well, it looks like the boy is managing this situation pretty good" *She would say as she puts away the paper* "I can't wait to meet Roderick's son"
  18. Lestius

Event Announcement Invitations to the Feast

[!] Letters would be send to every nation leader in Eden [!] «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» To celebrate the beginning of something beautiful for us all, I would like to personally invite the following nations and their leaders. It would be an honor to receive the following nations in our city...
  19. Lestius

Nation Announcement From the ashes, we will rise...

*Isabella would hear about the new as the rumors spread in Catamora, and think out loud* "After rain comes sunshine.. They say" *She seems to take a breath before saying* "It would be a great idea to pay them a visit after they've settled down a bit.. Or invite them to our feast to assist...
Back