Search results

1. Lestius

Nation Announcement A great expedition for lost love

[!] Letters with the Empress's crest stamped on them would have been scattered in and around Eden [!] Dear friends, family and loved ones, This letter comes with a tragic announcement. As some of you may have noticed, my first love and beloved husband, Arndil Moetiour, has been missing for a...
  2. Lestius

Player Event Tirar Tomates: 2th of Greenfall

[!] Letters would be send to every nation in Eden [!] «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» My beloved citizens, friends, family and people of Eden. It is time to celebrate Tirar Tomates! For those who do not know about Tirar Tomates, let me tell you about this festive activity! Once a year a tomato...
  3. Lestius

Player Announcement A helping hand in the South

[!] A letter with the personal crest of the Empress of Imperio Valegro stamped on it was delivered to The Iron Orhim [!] Dear Skalar Brísingavaldr, What a tragic news you have send us. I truly hope the High King under the Mountain may find health very soon. We pray to the Maker for your High...
  4. Lestius

Player Event Anniversary of the Empress (19th of Newdawn, Lilith's Veil 1523)

[!] Letters were hung up in and around the capital of Imperio Valegro, the personal crest of The Empress was stamped on it [!] My beloved citizens, The time has come to celebrate my birthday. I would like to share this special day with my friends, family and loved ones. This would mean, no...
  5. Lestius

A respond to useless accusations

[!] A letter would be directly send to Matthias Joseph Withmond. Also, the letter would be hung up next to the first letter[!] Dear Matthias Joseph Withmond, Your concerns have been heard, however, the letter you personally wrote and sent was completely unnecessary. Let me explain you why...
  6. Lestius

Event Announcement Invitations to the Feast

[!] Letters would be send to every nation leader in Eden [!] «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» To celebrate the beginning of something beautiful for us all, I would like to personally invite the following nations and their leaders. It would be an honor to receive the following nations in our city...
  7. Lestius

Player Announcement The absence of a neighbor

[!] Letters would be spread around Eden [!] Following the disappearance of our good friend and neighbor Ordan Karris, we are writing this letter. It has come to our experience that Mr. Ordan Karris left his home in Catamora a while ago, and did not return. The city's residents began to worry...
  8. Lestius

Your deserved apologies

[!] An apologies letter would be send to the few people left in Krolestwo Radymie [!] «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» Dear people from Krolestwo Radymie, Since we did not know you would get angry over an invite to our feast, here comes our apologies. We apologise for taking in your scared...
  9. Lestius

Nation Announcement New life, new beginning

[!] A letter baring a never-before-seen crest was sent around Eden [!] «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» With the birth of a new nation, new friendships and families are also born. It is time to open our new gates, and start a new era. The era of Imperio Valegro This new era will bring many...
  10. Lestius

Happy Valentines Day

kinda cute
Back