Search results

1. skimos

Player Announcement Dominika's departure

[!] Letters would be delivered to each of Dominika's friends. The envelope would be decorated with flowers and the typical van Gravendrecht crest. [!] Dominika's departure This is the end Hold your breath and count to ten Feel the Earth move and then Hear my heart burst again For this is...
  2. skimos

Gravendrecht Cabinet II - announcement

[!] A letter would be delivered to each citizen of the Republic of Raevendrecht. [!] Gravendrecht Cabinet II Dear fellow citizens, As mentioned in my previous letter, I put open talks for people who wished to support our government. Unfortunately there weren't many people, but I selected...
  3. skimos

Nation Announcement Gravendrecht Cabinet II

[!] A letter would be delivered to each citizen of the Republic of Raevendrecht. [!] Gravendrecht Cabinet II Dear fellow citizens, As many of you already heard, I have been re-elected as Grand Pensionary. I immediately want to start acting again, by opening up a position in my cabinet. At...
  4. skimos

Volkskrant - No. 3

[!] The Volkskrant would be delivered to every citizen of the Republic of Raevendrecht [!]
  5. skimos

Player Announcement The candidacy of Baroness Dominika van Gravendrecht

[!] A letter made out of strong paper, decorated with pink flowers, would be hung at the notice board and would also be delivered to each individual of the Republic of Ravendrecht. The envelope would also contain a small pouch of cranberries. [!] The candidacy of Baroness Dominika van...
  6. skimos

De Volkskrant - No. 2

[!] A newspaper could be found at every doorstep in Raevendrecht and Nieuw-Wakkerdam [!]
  7. skimos

Nation Announcement Raevendrecht's Civil Office

[!] A message would be pinned on every notice-board in Raevendrecht en Nieuw-Wakkerdam [!] Raevendrecht's Civil Office Fellow citizens, Our city has recently been expanded it's eastern borders. This expansion included some very important buildings. I am glad to finally announce that there...
  8. skimos

De Volkskrant - No. 1

[!] A newspaper could be found at every doorstep in Raevendrecht and Nieuw-Wakkerdam [!]
  9. skimos

Nation Announcement Grand Pensionary's Office

[!] Letters would be sent to every citizen of the Highland Freestate [!] Grand Pensionary's Office Dear Citizens, I would like to personally invite all of you to my first open office. This will be a replacement for this week's Estates General, since our Stadtholder is unavailable...
  10. skimos

Event Announcement 6th Gathering of the Estates General

[!] A letter would be sent to every citizen of the Hooghlandsche Vrystaet [!] THE 6TH GATHERING OF THE ESTATES GENERAL A work of art, produced by local artists. Visible is a portrait of an Estates General. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Dear citizens of Raevendrecht, I, as your recently...
  11. skimos

Nation Announcement The announcement of the running Gravendrecht-cabinet candidates.

[!] Every citizen of Raevendrecht would receive a letter with the Gravendrecht Crest on it. [!] The announcement of the running Gravendrecht-cabinet candidates. Dear fellow citizens, I would to present to you, my cabinet that I will put up for election during the next Estates General...
  12. skimos

Nation Announcement The creation of the Gravendrecht-cabinet

[!] Every citizen of Raevendrecht would receive a letter with the Gravendrecht Crest on it. [!] The creation of the Gravendrecht-cabinet Dear fellow citizens, I feel enlightened to be chosen as your first serving Grand Pensionary, in this new Free State. I wish to thank all that have shown...
  13. skimos

Nation Announcement Volkeren Liga der Hooghlandsche Vrystaet

[!] Letters would be spread through Raevendrecht [!] The memorandum of the Volkeren Liga der Hooghlandsche Vrystaet V L H V Dear fellow citizens of the Hooglandsche Vrystaet, After attending the previous Staten Generaal, I started developing a group, a group that shares a collective...
  14. skimos

The biography of Andrathath Valya'mors.

Andrathath Valya’mors Art by MissTy#8313 General information Age: 137 (1388 AFS, 27th of Starfall)Realm: The Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion Race: High Elf Currently living in: Luminion Profession: - Assistant Headmaster at The Luminion College of Sorcery - Diplomat at the Office of...
  15. skimos

Nation Announcement Discussing our security.

[!] Letters would be delivered to every citizen of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion [!] Dear fellow Citizens, You are hereby invited for a very important Citizen Council meeting. In this meeting, we will talk about our national security; - Passports - Strategic locations in the Glade...
  16. skimos

Player Event Wine tasting at Valya'mors winery.

[!] A simple letter, sealed with an unknown green symbol, would be delivered to every doorstep in the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion [!] Dear fellow 'cill, I hereby invite everyone for a tasting moment in my winery. When will this happen?: In a couple of weeks, when the next first moon...
  17. skimos

Nation Announcement A meeting about interconnection.

[!] Letters would be delivered to every citizen of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion [!] Dear fellow Citizens, You are hereby invited for a very important Citizen Council meeting. In this meeting, we will talk about our relationships with other nation. Our elected Viseras will also be...
  18. skimos

Event Announcement Educative lectures in the Enlightened Kingdom

[!] Letters, with the seal of the Enlightened Kingdom, would be delivered to every citizen [!] Educative lectures in the Enlightened Kingdom Dear Citizens of The Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion, I, Andrathath Valya'mors, Visera'cilus and Assistant Headmaster of the Luminion College of...
  19. skimos

Nation Announcement Historical meeting of the Citizen Council.

[!] Letters would be delivered to every citizen of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion [!] Dear Citizens of Luminion, You are hereby invited by the Citizen Council to participate in a historically significant gathering. Within seven full moons, we will bring about tremendous change...
  20. skimos

Nation Announcement A request of the Citizen Council

[!] A piece of paper would be pinned throughout the whole city [!] A request of the Citizen Council The Citizen Council is requesting a meeting! The Citizen Council would like to sit together very soon, this to discuss important matters. For this we request your presence within 7 full...
Back