Search results

1. LastFallenAngel

Order Of The Night

Order Of The Night From the icy reaches of the north they emerged, and to those same lands, they yearn to return. In the wake of the shattered kingdom, where once proud fortresses crumbled and verdant landscapes turned desolate, there arose a solemn vow - the balance between life and death...
  2. LastFallenAngel

In The Horizon

[As the sun slowly went down over the hills a figure stood within the snow her eyes rested on the horizon as she reached to remove her mask "It seems the world finally has gone mad. Worrying about the lesser problems and things that are not dangerous. Framing each other and pulling what little...
  3. LastFallenAngel

1 Nation - 2 Kingdoms

[!] A letter delivered by a owl of the north would slowly land by the Hadriana place. It seemed to leave an ice trail behind. As it left the letter it seemed to fly back north. "To the Empire of Hadriana, We, the nation of Avalheim, a home to many elves, have stood in this place for dozens of...
  4. LastFallenAngel

Avalheim Masked Ball

[!] A letter would be sent out to various leaders and pinned on other bulletin boards. "With the utmost delight, I extend a heartfelt invitation to the entire Eden community for a serene and enchanting ball set against the breathtaking backdrop of Avalheim, nestled within our pristine snowy...
  5. LastFallenAngel

The Great Reopening

A New Dawn [!] A message was pinned to all the notice boards across Eden over the night "For far too long, Avalheim has remained stagnant, resembling more of a ghost town than a vibrant community. However, the winds of change are blowing, and a new dawn is upon us. Over the past few...
  6. LastFallenAngel

The Wood Elven Pact

NON AGGRESSION PACT [The Wood Elven Pact] This is private knowledge and only known between the people who has gotten this shared This non-aggression pact is signed between Avalheim and Mitrona. Both parties own a direct copy of this document as to make sure if one is lost the other one has it...
  7. LastFallenAngel

Avalheim's First Sun Haven Festival

[!] A Message was hung around on notichboard all across Eden inviting people to come to the Sun Haven Festival. "Greetings! Avalheim will be holding its first Sun Haven Festival on the festival island on Sunscape very soon [Friday 18th 8PM CEST to 10PM CEST]. I want to invite you all to come...
  8. LastFallenAngel

A Letter Send To Diederick

The Letter Would Arrive At The Hadrian Castle sealed in Cyan Wax with a wolf paw stamp "The Pact as agreed on is attached to this letter. I have added the trade pact within it on point 5 and already signed it myself simply needing you to sign both copies and send one back to me. -Lily...
  9. LastFallenAngel

A Letter To the North [Kingdom of Eisarnknoth]

The letter would be sent by raven and sealed in cyan wax with a wolf stamp to Alexsandra "Dear Alexsandra, it has been quite a while since we last spoke, and frankly I have sadly not kept too much up with the recent matters. I have for a while desired to write to speak of friendly relations...
  10. LastFallenAngel

A letter for better Relations [To Hadrian Kaiser]

A letter sealed in a cyan wax with the stamp of a wolf would be sent by raven to Kaiser's chambers. "Dear Diederick-Gobel, I'm aware we have spoken once or twice in the past, and I'm also happy to see Hadrian once more under good rulership. I'm aware of an old friend of mine having been thrown...
  11. LastFallenAngel

Have I not Shown My Innocence? A Letter To The High Elven King

A letter sealed in red wax with a rose stamp would reach the doors of Luminion by raven directed to the king himself. "It came to my understanding that for some reason my proof of not supporting voidal beings isn't enough for you. I question it highly as I have actively been keeping up with it...
  12. LastFallenAngel

A Truth? A Lie? No A Statement.

A letter sealed in red wax with a rose sample would be sent out on all bulletin boards. Something not seen from Avalheim other than privately meant for the nation leaders themself through this letter was publicly displayed across Eden. "In light of the recent events and the letter Argyle has...
  13. LastFallenAngel

[Magic, medicine, and History] - Avalheim Collage Opening

Avalheim College Magic, medicine, and History Avalheim College will open its doors to everyone who wishes to learn about History, magic, medicine and other things! Magic If you interested in learning magic we can offer to teach you about history and such and even if you are lucky get to...
  14. LastFallenAngel

Defensive and non-aggression pact with Zadh-Zadrozz

OOC THIS IS NOT PUBLIC INFO IN IC! NON AGGRESSION PACT This non-aggression pact is signed between Avalheim and Zadh-Nadrozz. Both parties own a direct copy of this document as to make sure if one is lost the other one has it. From the moment this pact is signed both parties do agree upon...
  15. LastFallenAngel

A banishment of Badger

[!] A letter would be pinned to the bulletin board across eden and handed out to the guard office of Avalheim over the night "Badger has from this day and till his death been marked as banished from the Icy Domain's soil after talking with multiple people it has been confirmed that the goblin...
  16. LastFallenAngel

A Bounty For Thalgrim

[!] A bounty would hang out on the bulletin boards of Eden "In the light of the recent event and how things seem to be looking for our dwarven necromancer of Eden Thalgrim, I think it's about time we all seek him out, not for a peaceful talk but friendly on of it. I will pay 2000 Androes for...
  17. LastFallenAngel

A Change Of Trust

[!] A message was hammer onto bulletin-boards across Eden sealed with a cyan wax with a wolf paw stamp "In the light of the recent event with the war marching on, the death of Phillip and so much more from the mainland, I Lily Roseshade have decided to cut our ferry from the mainland at...
  18. LastFallenAngel

A Disturbing Truth

[!] Throughout the night 4 people would travel across the nations of Eden, hanging posters on every bulletin-board they found and in other places. Leaving without anyone knowing who they were, or what their intent was. "Dear Eden, Hadriana has failed you! As the war keeps marching on and on...
  19. LastFallenAngel

House Roseshade

Roseshade Origin History The Roseshades were known throughout the land for their exceptional hunting skills and their deep connection to nature. They were fierce protectors of the wild and were sworn to defend it against any who sought to harm it, though nowadays the Roseshades are more...
  20. LastFallenAngel

A banishment of Alinor Aerdeth

[!] A letter would be pinned to the bulletin board and handed out to the guard office of Avalheim over the night "Alinor Aerdeth has from this day and till his death been marked as banished from the Icy Domain's soil after kicking him out of his house and seeing the pile of dead bodies in his...
Back