Search results

1. snakegotcake

PAPAL BULL: VITIUM DUBII

On an OOC note, nice!
  2. snakegotcake

Merci, mais je dois y aller.

This is getting out of hand. This thread will be locked. Please- everyone involved in this take a breather and a step away for a few hours or even a day or two. Remember everyone here is human.
  3. snakegotcake

Merci, mais je dois y aller.

D'accord. Prenez soin de vous. Mais-- let us not conclude this sort of post with something like that. I hope things look up for you, and remember you are always, always welcome back.
  4. snakegotcake

Event Announcement ・ 。゚☆: *.☽𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐱

[!] A simple spread of vellum adorned with Prussian blue ribbon woven along the top of the page would dot various social hubs. Ink articulated..: [!] All walks of life and heads of hair are cordially invited to the Dance of the Equinox in Adelsburg. We seek to find solace in one another no...
  5. snakegotcake

Player Event The Adelsburg College: Prospecting and you.

snakegotcake Cain Eldrik Cain is awfully fond of trinkets, bijoux, and shiny baubles. :^]
  6. snakegotcake

The Sacking of Raevendrecht: 30th of Eden's Shine, 1532

Fantastically written, good job!
  7. snakegotcake

❆ Cain Eldrik

❆ Updated relationships ♡ Updated music
  8. snakegotcake

❆ Cain Eldrik

❆ Updated relationships ♡ Added music to each relationship! Think one might be your character? Take a peek at the name. ⍋ Minor formatting changes If you don't think your character has a spot under the relationship section and you'd like one, just let me know here or on Discord.
  9. snakegotcake

✧ Eeshia Amine // The Weary Painter

Eeeeeek I love it! ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა
  10. snakegotcake

Suggestion Expanding Opportunities for Antagonism

I think we can determine a character to be evil when their player outright describes them as such without an at-length discussion of semantics. This player wants to be antagonistic with the means of voidal magic and is requesting there be a marginally broader opportunity to acquire it and use...
  11. snakegotcake

Suggestion Expanding Opportunities for Antagonism

I think words such as "antagonistic" or "evil" from the player of the antagonistic character are good OOC indicators for other players. Evil is subjective. Sometimes! Terrorism is arguably subjective because of groups' end-goals, means. But the tools used along the way- which I don't think I...
  12. snakegotcake

❆ Cain Eldrik

❆ Updated relationships
  13. snakegotcake

❆ Cain Eldrik

࿇ : ✞ : ࿇ ♡ ✯ ¸ . •´*¨` •
Back