Search results

1. NE1

Nation Announcement Snap Election in Raevendrecht

Saarin Cyaegha retires his proposal.
  2. NE1

Player Announcement Free Academy of Raevendrecht

"This text would be hanged in big papers in Raevendrecht, while smaller copies are present in most other cities" We cordially invite you to the Free Academy of Raevendrecht. This innovative institution is dedicated to the free exchange of knowledge and ideas on any topic. Whether you have a...
  3. NE1

Player Event Hunt of a Centaur

Centaurs, how do they work? How many hearts does a centaur have? How many lungs? How many stomachs? Have you made yourself this questions? If so you may be interested in participating in the hunt of a centaur, one of the rarest creatures to find since the plague. If the specimen is properly...
  4. NE1

Buying books

Many posters would be spread around the bigger cities in Eden. They read the following: I am buying books of all kinds for my personal collection. Up to 60 andros for older and classic tomes. New books up for valoration. I live in Raevendrecht yet I am able to travel to check your offering if...
  5. NE1

Saarin Cyaegha

Saarin Cyaegha "I could see it again: the horse with most organs hanging from the open wound still brawled and struggled, fighting for its life. It was already dead and there was no point. But the creature could not know. I do know. I am already dead." Long hours of study in dark places have...
Back