Search results

1. ATiredgh0st

The Heretic, bloodless and foolish.

[ ! ] Trigger warning [ This just me being silly and wanting to write something :3 ] "You truly are foolish.." "Fine by me! I'll worry about eternity when it decides to show up." The rabbit’s legs throbbed with pain, shallow and labored breaths– It barely managed to escape the hound’s narrow...
  2. ATiredgh0st

Hey, You! || The Royal Dominion of Auyarelle

[ ! ] A weathered yet elegant-looking parchment has been carefully affixed to every notice-board, capturing the attention of passersby; two words catch your attention before anything else. ─────☼⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰☼───── 『 HEY, YOU! 』 ➤ Are you a tiefling seeking refuge after the unsettling and perilous...
  3. ATiredgh0st

Event Announcement 『 𝓢𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖘 』

[ Theme ] 『 Sacred curiosity blossoms within the Entomologia. Heed the call, seeker of knowledge. 』 » Echoes weave through the thoroughfares, decoding the intricate symphony etched in the wings and patterns of Eden's insect wonders. « Whispers intertwine in the hidden corners of back alleys...
  4. ATiredgh0st

|| The Ram's Head Redemption Pirates ||

[ ! ] Throughout the day, an anonymous post would be spread by a green parrot, leaving it on every bulletin-board it could find. Ahoy ye landlubbers! Get ready for da Rams Head Redemption pirates to enter da game! Da Rams Head Redemption crew won't mess with any of ye landlubbers, unless...
Back