Search results

1. Animelife190/ Max Brewman

Player Announcement Mini Medical Announcent

Mitronan Medical Announcement Vale, citizens of Mitrona! It seems I have not told citizens the medical clinics oath to the citizens, to mitrona, to the wanderers of mitrona, to the spirits, and to kharesh. The oath every medi and medicilis take I, "insert name”, pledge to forever heal the...
  2. Animelife190/ Max Brewman

Player Announcement Mitrona White Coat Ceremonies announcement

Mitronan Medical Announcement Vale Mitrona! As many of you know we recently had some ceremonies for Medi’cilus’s who earned their white coats. This is for those who didn’t get an official ceremony and for those who didn’t see the ceremony. It will include names and reasons why someone got...
  3. Animelife190/ Max Brewman

Player Announcement Therapy for mitrona

Mitronan Medical Announcement Citizens of mitrona! There has been a new, government provided, Therapist in Mitrona Medical clinic! To make an appointment talk to our new medi, Shalia Torhanaa. All appointments are free of charge! Head Medi’cilus, Max Brewman Therapist, Nyix
  4. Animelife190/ Max Brewman

Player Announcement Mitronan Physicals

Mitrona Medical Announcement Just a small announcement for all military members, and potentially civilians. Mandatory physicals for all military members. NO EXCEPTIONS! Citizens are allowed to get their physicals as well! Head Medi’cilus, Max Brewman
  5. Animelife190/ Max Brewman

Player Announcement Medical Tent Job Openings

Mitronan Medical Tent Announcement Vale, citizens of mitrona! Have you ever wanted a job in the medical tent? If you do great! Mitronan Medical Tent has some jobs open up for anyone! Medi’s 40@ Medical Receptionist 30 @ Mitronan Medical Tent Oath: I, "insert name, pledge to forever...
Back