1. T

A Regular Wineday Morning.

If Elaine dies I will throw a FIT
  2. T

Something Incoming.

Well this isn’t ominous at all
  3. T

Event Announcement +- Rhicu's Findings -+

Hey I absolutely hate to do this (as in I am legitimately really sad about it) but some non-negotiable real life shit came up and I probably won’t be able to make it :(
  4. T

☁️ ~ A donation ~ ☁️

[!] A letter would be anonymously delivered to Apple Blossom Orphanage. It looks to be written on paper ripped from a journal. [!] Dear Cecylia Tzyrnowski or any employee of hers who may read this, I have recently become aware of your orphanage and the good work it does for the parentless...
  5. T

Event Announcement +- Rhicu's Findings -+

Caligo looks over the announcement, then grins. “I suppose I count as a ‘skilled warrior’…alright then, hopefully I’ve seen this while there’s space left to go along.” He wanders away, cleaning fresh blood off his dagger.
  6. T

The First Imperial Racial Act || On Faulskins...

And so the Third Reich begins...
  7. T

☠️ FIGHT CLUB ☠️

Caligo sees the notice and grins. “Finally! Something my speed!”
  8. T

Event Announcement Wasp Investigation II

Caligo reads through the announcement several times. “Alright. Good of a chance as any to test out the new leg. Plus, maybe I’ll get to see the little demon kid again…” He smiles and limps away to go train, sharpening his dagger. [!] Caligo will be joining the fight. [!]
  9. T

The Apple Blossom Orphanage

Baby pawn shop, got it
  10. T

The Apple Blossom Orphanage

So is it like, a baby shop?
  11. T

A Triumph over the Lord of Bones

Caligo reads the notice, and smiles. “I’m so happy for him…” A moment later his smile fades, his recent interactions with Krisa crossing his mind, and he wanders away. Perhaps if he gives the man a congratulations in person the next time they interact, then they’ll be a bit closer to being on...
  12. T

The Golden Antler Tavern

(OOC) MC Name: TheCavernMonster (OOC) Discord: cavvietrix Name: Caligo Nevarel Opale Age: 35 Race: Tiefling Position applying for: waitstaff Do you have any prior experience?: Yes, albeit for a fairly brief period of time.
  13. T

Event Announcement [ Our Strength Will Triumph: Melee & Magic Tournament! ]

Cruel and unusual punishment to put this on a weekday at 3pm EST when most of Mitrona is American lmao
  14. T

Howard Tavaar

The concept of “too edge” was created by people without the ability to comprehend the depth of a character. This is fine dude
  15. T

Nation Announcement 'Rewards'

A chandler. You dropped a chandler. Not a chandelier, a large decorative hanging light fixture with space for multiple candles. A chandler, a candlemaker
  16. T

Nation Announcement A New Khari'cerr

Caligo reads over the notice and raises an eyebrow, intrigued by the new information. "A tiefling khari'cerr...there's a special dose of irony in that..." He chuckles to himself, then traces lightly over Elaine's name. "Better her in charge than Aedan, at least. She seems pretty damn well...
  17. T

Server Announcement Think along! - The next CRP update.

This isn’t particularly thorough as it isn’t a fully fleshed out idea, but dual-wielding for sword-base weapons could be cool. It’d require some balancing (no movement action if you decide to attack with both weapons, maybe? Or you’d have to roll a d2 for damage instead of a d3?), but it would...
  18. T

A Request For A Lunarmancer

[!] brief posters would be hung by a small tiefling throughout all of Eden, except for in the Hadrian Empire [!] Aid of a lunarmancer requested! Vale all, There is a small child of possible demonic descent or victim of a curse, currently occupying Myln Arbor and creating wasps. The child...
  19. T

Nation Announcement Ousting of a Hemomancer

Caligo rolls his eyes. "People care so very much about voidal mages. I'll never understand it." After a moment's pause, he grabs the poster. He knows someone who should see this...
Back