Search results

1. _Cactus_

-~* The Salus Limin Ball *~-

In light of the new wave of Mitronians due to the reconstruction of Salus Limin, The Aeri'cerr of Mitrona along with the Tericyées of Salus have organized a celebration. All are cordially invited to attend a ball in Mitrona that will later move to the tavern of Mitrona to allow the attendees to...
  2. _Cactus_

Aiswyth Pineblossom

. . . "Ugh- I wish I had wine right now..." - Aiswyth . . . [Voice Reference: Kathrine Proudmoore] Basic Information Name: Aiswyth Pineblossom Alias: Chieftess, Mi love [Aedan] Age: 180 Gender: Female Relationship Status: Married Alignment...
  3. _Cactus_

A Search for Professors

A flyer would be posted on many notice boards across Eden. It stated: Hello, people of Eden! I am Aiswyth, Head Mistress of Evergreen College in Mitrona. . . . I am currently too busy with my personal life to host many classes, and my areas of study are limited. Therefore, I am seeking out...
  4. _Cactus_

[Old] Aiswyth

Aiswyth [Format inspired by Ryanark] [Voice Claim! Katherine Proudmoore voice over] Basic Information Name: Aiswyth Age: 184 Race: Wood Elf Sex: Female Relationship Status: Marries Build: Thin but not malnourished, 5'7 Complexion: Fair with a large number of freckles Alignment: Chaotic...
  5. _Cactus_

To Aedan

*Carried by a young raven a small scroll is dropped into the hands of Aedan Pineblossom. Upon opening the letter it read:* Dear Aedan, my love, The many moons I have been without your green eyes weaken me. I longingly ache for your return, my love. You have missed quite a bit in the months of...
  6. _Cactus_

The Grand Re-Opening

Upon parchments placed around Mitrona there was an announcement to all who read, they stated: Dear people of Mitrona, and neighboring cities, I am pleased to announce the grand re-opening of Mitrona's college. College Evergreen My name is Aiswyth, the new Head Mistress of the College...
Back