Search results

1. cammycakess

shit wrong account

shit wrong account
  2. cammycakess

Nation Announcement Official Proposal of the Partitioning of Avalheim

lol. lmao even. This is so fucking gross ark, even for fables standards.
  3. cammycakess

gone swimming. 👋

gone swimming. 👋
  4. cammycakess

Player Announcement Letter of Resignation

Dear Elaine, I am henceforth no longer going to be involving myself with the Mitronan Military, while I will continue to maintain my vows to Kharash and the spirits, I shall be doing so on my own terms rather than that of the High Council's agenda. It truly hurts to see the nation I so adore...
  5. cammycakess

*shits his pants with a thunderous boom

*shits his pants with a thunderous boom
  6. cammycakess

Avalheim Masked Ball

Shalia lies on her couch in her new cozy Salus Limin manor, swollen pregnant with triplets. Due any week now. "Given Avalheim's reputation, I wouldn't be suprised if this is an excuse for Lily to sneak in voidals. At least hoods aren't allowed, that's something."
  7. cammycakess

meow

meow
  8. cammycakess

To All: The New Head Medi'cilus for Mitrona.

Shalia, now well rested and looking less stressed out than ever squints at the bottom message. Her skin is absolutely RADIANT. "I fail to see the irony."
  9. cammycakess

braaaAAAAAAAAaaap

braaaAAAAAAAAaaap
  10. cammycakess

Grala Undersky

found a cookie!
  11. cammycakess

Aiswyth Pineblossom

queen
  12. cammycakess

Jolie Elaine Lovell

queen
  13. cammycakess

Player Event Stone Golem Hunt

A reply is pinned to the bottom, written in very neat handwriting. I have slain these before, and would gladly partake in the glory of slaying one again. If you need a medic and ranger, please consider my abilities. -Scinari Shalia Chamaire
  14. cammycakess

Player Announcement The Hadriana Atheneum and Archive is Currently Accepting Books and Specimens!

da,m what a i supposed to do with all my sun elf bones
  15. cammycakess

sleepy

sleepy
Back