Search results

1. Lionfiles

i know i dont know u but i need to say... brand new eyes is best album

i know i dont know u but i need to say... brand new eyes is best album
  2. Lionfiles

THE GATHERING OF EISARNKNOTH - πŒ»πŒΉπƒπŒ°πŒ½πŒ³πƒ πŒ°π† πŒ΄πŒΉπƒπŒ°π‚πŒ½πŒ½π‰πŒΈπƒ

[!] The decree is plastered all across Eden for anyone to see. In the year of our Ruler, ALDER HIMMELSCHWERT, 1544, Thiudan Aleksandra Baireiksing, πŒΈπŒΉπŒΏπŒ³πŒ°πŒ½πƒ πŒ°πŒ»πŒ΄πŒΊπƒπŒ°πŒ½πŒ³π‚πŒ° πŒ±πŒ°πŒΉπ‚πŒ΄πŒΉπŒΊπƒπŒΉπŒ½πŒ², has announced her presence after surviving the siege of Eisarnwidus by Lilith. She now calls out to her fellow...
  3. Lionfiles

WAHRHEIT ALDERISM - π…πŒ°πŒ·π‚πŒ·πŒ΄πŒΉπ„ πŒ°πŒ»πŒ³πŒ΄π‚πŒΉπƒπŒΌ

Wahrheit Alderism is the culmination of years of instability within the Hadrian Empire and the vagueness of Alderism in its modern form. When the once Attian people moved to Eisarnknoth, they began the formation of a lasting, continuous, and solid religion within Eisarnknoth. To be as pious as...
  4. Lionfiles

A Letter To the North [Kingdom of Eisarnknoth]

[!] A letter would be sent back to Lily, carried by a Golden Eagle. Dear Chieftess Roseshade, I ask that you visit Eisarnknoth in the case of diplomacy. It is best for the both of us, as I do not believe I should leave it due Magna Attia at my border. I still accept your invite to meet...
  5. Lionfiles

no more.

no more.
  6. Lionfiles

GAMAINDUÞS I SIGIS - πŒ²πŒ°πŒΌπŒ°πŒΉπŒ½πŒ³πŒΏπŒΈπƒ I πƒπŒΉπŒ²πŒΉπƒ

In the year of our Ruler, ALDER HIMMELSCHWERT, 1534, Lucas Langenberg has been awarded the GamainduΓΎs I Sigis and its Baira banner for his consistent loyalty and leadership in the Kingdom of Eisarnknoth. With such, he will protect the realm and its interests within Eseron. As Eisarnknoth becomes...
  7. Lionfiles

balls?

balls?
  8. Lionfiles

STRUCTURE OF THE KINGDOM

In the year of our Ruler, ALDER HIMMELSCHWERT, 1534, it established here how the realms of this kingdom shall be organized. Aleksandra Baireiksing calls upon all citizens to adjust themselves to a new hierarchical system of political organization. The nation shall now be divided into Kindland...
  9. Lionfiles

EISARNKNOTH HARJAZ - πŒ΄πŒΉπƒπŒ°π‚πŒ½πŒΊπŒ½π‰π„πŒ· πŒ·πŒ°π‚πŒΎπŒ°πŒΆ

In the year of our Ruler, ALDER HIMMELSCHWERT, 1534, Thiudan Aleksandra Baireiksing announces the organization of a professional army, named the Eisarnknoth Harjaz, loyal to herself and her state. Much like the holy survivors of Prince Severan’s exodus, the Eisarnthiuda establish themselves as...
  10. Lionfiles

schindleria

schindleria
  11. Lionfiles

EISARNKNOTH-AERIAL NON-AGGRESSION AND TRADE PACT

EISARNKNOTH-AERIAL NON-AGGRESSION AND TRADE PACT 1. Aerial is to provide ores and minerals when it is requested of Eisarnknoth. 2. Eisarnknoth will provide defense in return for set materials. 3. Each nation will not take aggressive stances towards each other and instead will keep the...
  12. Lionfiles

Letter to Aleksandra Baireiksing

[!] A letter is sent back to Elduin as soon as possible. I am happy to hear from you again, Lord-Regent Elduin. I have to agree that we need to speak about trade whenever we are both available. I believe that our two countries will be able to cooperate in the best way possible. Come to...
  13. Lionfiles

Player Announcement A fair warning

Aleksandra stares at the document in disbelief, genuine confusion on her face. Wisteria had just helped her people quell some voidal forces from her lands… What could this mean?
  14. Lionfiles

no

no
  15. Lionfiles

A missive to the Kingdom of Eisarnknoth

[!] A letter is sent back quickly, responding to the Kaiser. It is great to hear from you again, Kaiser von Lichtenfelts. We would love to attend such a banquet in order to further cooperation between our two countries. Let Alder guide our paths and keep us safe until then. Thiudan...
  16. Lionfiles

hi guys please check out my posts i am tired from brain working too hard

hi guys please check out my posts i am tired from brain working too hard
  17. Lionfiles

Aleksandra Baireiksing

6/30/23 Gothic update.
  18. Lionfiles

HOUSE OF BAIREIKSING - πŒ±πŒ°πŒΉπ‚πŒ΄πŒΉπŒΊπƒπŒΉπŒ½πŒ²

β€œFROM ORDER, COMES FREEDOM” INTRODUCTION Name: Baireiksing, πŒ±πŒ°πŒΉπ‚πŒ΄πŒΉπŒΊπƒπŒΉπŒ½πŒ² Origin: Hadriana Seat: Eisarnwidus Culture: Eisarnthiuda Languages: Attian, Eisarnthiuda, Common House Theme: Heilung Religion: Wahrheit Alderism House Colors: White and Black β€œMoral law is an invention of...
  19. Lionfiles

THE CODE OF ALEKSANDRA - πƒπŒ° π…πŒΉπ„π‰πŒΈ πŒ°π† πŒ°πŒ»πŒ΄πŒΊπƒπŒ°πŒ½πŒ³π‚πŒ°

πƒπŒ° π…πŒΉπ„π‰πŒΈ πŒ°π† πŒ°πŒ»πŒ΄πŒΊπƒπŒ°πŒ½πŒ³π‚πŒ° In the year of our Ruler, ALDER HIMMELSCHWERT, 1532, Thiudan Aleksandra has decreed it useful to rewrite the laws of Eisarnknoth. We must not stray away from ALDER and His tribe as we continue to emulate Him and His ways. Due to such, this extensive lawbook must be...
  20. Lionfiles

EISARNTHIUDA CULTURE

[!] The document is sent to all libraries within Eden in order for common viewing. In the year of our Ruler, ALDER HIMMELSCHWERT, 1533, the Eisarnthiuda scholars have created a comprehensive list of our society, detailing as much as they can of our daily lives in order to help others...
Back