Search results

1. GODSRAMPAGES

Nation Announcement Open Answer to an Open question

"So much drama.. can't we be in peace for one day in Eden.." Hyde would sigh, disappointed after reading the letter.
  2. GODSRAMPAGES

An Invitation

[!] This letter containing the crest of Flussland and the House of Tzyrnowski is meant of Fynenar Ae'flir [!] Marketday 22, Edensrest 1531. "'To the esteemed Cinna'Vanaris Fynenar Ae'flir', I am Hyde Rageblood, Castellan of lunberg castle and servant of house Tzyrnowski. I contact you...
  3. GODSRAMPAGES

Event Announcement A Fashion Contest

IGN: GODSRAMPAGES Name: Hyde Bloodrage Nation: The Hadriana Empire (Lündburg) Catagory: Clothing
  4. GODSRAMPAGES

A terrible crime and a serious crime

! A letter is sent out to the leaders of Hadriana ! "Greetings! I am Hyde Rageblood, i serve Herzog Tzyrnowski as his Castellan in Lünburg." "I've come across destruction, not any destruction, but vandalism of the hadrian crest. I came across a burned up flag of the Hadrian crest on the...
  5. GODSRAMPAGES

Gossip Wench: The Masquerade ball| The High-Elven scandal

Zaos would read the poster, letting out a sigh as he'd rip it down and burn it up "I hope this whole tradition burns with it's staged scandals.. High elves are predictable nowadays.. this is disappointing for being our allies none of my family nor what i can see 'cerrs didn't end up satisfied...
  6. GODSRAMPAGES

Player Event Birthday party

Ghesiri is orc in elvish- so like no. Neither dark elves or orcs can come
  7. GODSRAMPAGES

Player Event Birthday party

[!] A poster was pinned to a pole written in a very kursiv style Announcement ! Vale! Citizens of Mitrona- mi name in Zaos Faesatra-Ilinan! I'm inviting you to the birthday party of my- ann mi wife Solana Faesatra-Ilinan's twin children Zharot Faesatra-Ilinan Rennyn Faesatra-Ilinan...
  8. GODSRAMPAGES

Event Announcement The Amber Festival: Salus Limin Circus !

New Discord Discord: benzo#6969 ^ I I I Also- i may be gone the 18th- it's because of Easter- so theres a risk i won't be able to host this. Hopefully you have a wonderful day.
  9. GODSRAMPAGES

Meega Booga

Meega Booga
  10. GODSRAMPAGES

Nation Announcement A light rekindled - Renewing The Alliance of Amber and Silver II

Zaos would read the letter and smiles, raising his glas of Aldi'tor's Wine of Wonders "Cheers! to all Cills and Cerrs! May a new era of the alliance of High elves and Wooden Elves begin!"
  11. GODSRAMPAGES

Nation Announcement A great expedition for lost love

Zaithrith Torsec would take a look reading this laughing this off "Humans nowadays..what kind of hide'n seek game is this? obviously their husband was uninterested and left her, looking for answers? stop looking" He'd throw the letter out the window landing in a bucket of water causing the...
  12. GODSRAMPAGES

Treaty The Alliance of Amber and Silver

He'd give out a smile reading the news of the alliance "Tis in great news, all respect to thi Khari'cerr ann thi Therri'cill"
  13. GODSRAMPAGES

The meeting...

He'd read the letter and sigh, knowing who the woman was he would just shrug "Well, i should probably bring this to Khari'cerr."
  14. GODSRAMPAGES

The loss of a dear friend

Sad life.
  15. GODSRAMPAGES

Player Event The Wedding

[!] A poster would be nailed into a wall in Mitrona -=+Wedding Announcement+=- A word from Zaos Ilinan. Moonday 17th, Firstseed, 1524 "Vale fílos from Myln Arbor, Salus Limin ann all realms es thi Mystical Empire es Mitrona. Oré kin will ciré coming together on thi 25th es Firstseed 1524...
  16. GODSRAMPAGES

Event Announcement -=+[ The Amber Festival 1524]+=-

As he read what the beautifully painted poster, a large grin would appear on his face as he giggled deeply nodding in agreement to the previous statement by Hesperas Andut "Indeed... welcome to the show, welcome to the circus fellow fílos!" So he put the poster back up excited for what was to...
  17. GODSRAMPAGES

Event Announcement Invitations to the Feast

As Azaroth finished the letter he'd raise himself and squint his eyes with a smile on his lips giggling deeply speaking out: "So.. my empress. You've decided to make peace and invite the high elves to the kingdom of Valegro. That's a wise decision. I'm looking forward to this feast to finally...
Back