Search results

1. GODSRAMPAGES

An Invitation

[!] This letter containing the crest of Flussland and the House of Tzyrnowski is meant of Fynenar Ae'flir [!] Marketday 22, Edensrest 1531. "'To the esteemed Cinna'Vanaris Fynenar Ae'flir', I am Hyde Rageblood, Castellan of lunberg castle and servant of house Tzyrnowski. I contact you...
  2. GODSRAMPAGES

A terrible crime and a serious crime

! A letter is sent out to the leaders of Hadriana ! "Greetings! I am Hyde Rageblood, i serve Herzog Tzyrnowski as his Castellan in Lünburg." "I've come across destruction, not any destruction, but vandalism of the hadrian crest. I came across a burned up flag of the Hadrian crest on the...
  3. GODSRAMPAGES

Player Event Birthday party

[!] A poster was pinned to a pole written in a very kursiv style Announcement ! Vale! Citizens of Mitrona- mi name in Zaos Faesatra-Ilinan! I'm inviting you to the birthday party of my- ann mi wife Solana Faesatra-Ilinan's twin children Zharot Faesatra-Ilinan Rennyn Faesatra-Ilinan...
  4. GODSRAMPAGES

Player Event The Wedding

[!] A poster would be nailed into a wall in Mitrona -=+Wedding Announcement+=- A word from Zaos Ilinan. Moonday 17th, Firstseed, 1524 "Vale fílos from Myln Arbor, Salus Limin ann all realms es thi Mystical Empire es Mitrona. Oré kin will ciré coming together on thi 25th es Firstseed 1524...
Back