2. charlie

Nation Announcement A Revival!

COMMON SIZZ W WOOOOO REPOST UPVOTE FAVORITE
  3. charlie

Nation Announcement -=+=- Addressing Conspiracies -=+=-

i like how none of these replies are positive 💀
  4. charlie

The 'lunn State of Mind

if the lunn are so bad why do your citizens keep falling in love with them smh
  5. charlie

Etain Orlaigh Devonas O'Mordha

where am i smh
  6. charlie

Luminion Citizen Purity Ranking

ehh why not IGN: Charliestired DC: Charlie#8188 CHAR: Aelrindel Eilzorwyn
  7. charlie

[Birth] | Aedaere Household

sacrifice
  8. charlie

The Anjyarri Chronicle: Volume One

Papers would be passed out to every citizen of Al-Khadir and Al-Jabrid, and passing travellers taking their rest. The Anjyarri Chronicle Greetings citizens of Anjyarr! The nation may have a new leader, but with new leadership comes new opportunity! All of us in the Empire of Anjyarr are...
  9. charlie

add trumpet

honk
  10. charlie

A letter to Fynenar Aey'flir.

Another letter was sent a couple days later, with the same formatting and to the same address. Hello again, Pricecilus. I was not sure if you got my previous letter, so I figured I'd write another one. I plan to head to Luminion on Fireday, the 6th. I come bringing a large gift as well...
  11. charlie

A letter to Fynenar Aey'flir.

A letter would be dropped off in the mailbox of the Aey'flir residence. It donned the sigil of Anjyarr, and was written in neat handwriting Greetings, Pricecilus Aey'flir. I have written to you in relation to a 'cill in your captivity, Zolphar Vendove. As he is a citizen of Anjyarr, I...
  12. charlie

Player Event The 1526 Festival of Linnas

[!] Papers would be hung on the notice boards of every city, settlement, and village of Eden. It would don the crest of Anjyarr on its front, and was written in neat, legible handwriting. Greetings, people of Eden! The time has come for The Empire of Anjyarr to host the grand cultural...
  13. charlie

Event Announcement The Grand Tourney - 1526

Name: Dohnair Vennanor Race: Dark elf !! Nation of origin: Anjyarr IGN: CharliesTired Participating in: Archery / Group Combat / Individual combat
  14. charlie

Player Event A cultural art gallery

Flyers would be posted on the notice boards of every major city of Eden, And letters with the crest of Anjyarr were placed on the doorsteps of renowned artists. Attention artists of Eden! The Empire of Anjyarr is hosting a grand cultural art gallery! And we ask for your art submissions. If...
  15. charlie

For The Better.

ooga booga
  16. charlie

For The Better.

Dohnair read the paper, absolutely disgusted with the Azari'cill. He muttered under his breath "Why on Eden would somebody write such o thing?" He then noticed the note about his dear sexy secret high elf boyfriend, muttering "Zolphar? Why would Zolphar want any part of this.. this disgusting...
  17. charlie

Useless Mumble?

Dohnair noticed the paper nailed onto a post, In a far off harbor. He walked over to look at it, surprised to see it was a post from The Daily Light. He scoffed "Can'tar even spell 'Lunn right.." He called over a fellow pirate. "Aye! Come 'ere, Du remember ce self-entitled 'Cill mi told du...
Back