Search results

1. Patt

Event Announcement In search of heroes to explore the Sunscape Isles!

[!] This post would be hung on the noticeboards of major cities of nations, but mainly Mitrona, Salus Limin and Sunscape! [!] "Vale adventurers and heroes of Eden, the village of Sunscape is looking for you to aid in a great expedition to explore the uncharted isles that surround Sunscape...
  2. Patt

Event Announcement -[=]- Revitalization of the Sunscape Isles -[=]-

[!] Posts would be hung around the notice boards of Mitrona, Salus Limin and Sunscape! This information is only accessible to Mitronan citizens and inhabitants. Do not metagame this information. [!] "Vale citizens of the Mystical Empire of Mitrona, I am Yelran Roseshade, the Tericyees of...
  3. Patt

Event Announcement Training for Magia Bellum!

[!] Notes would be pinned on the bulletin boards of all major towns and cities. These letters with which these notes were written were made out of magically glowing ink! [!] Greetings elementals of Eden, In expectation of the grand Magia Bellum that will by hosted by the Order of Thyst, we...
  4. Patt

Player Announcement A letter to the Grand Pensionary

[!] A letter would slide under your door inside Raevendrecht. Upon its opening the letter would contain a rather familiar, elegant handwriting. [!] Gegroet Dominika, I want to thank you again to include me in your cabinet as the Minister of Foreign duties. However, I am currently on a travel...
  5. Patt

Player Announcement [Quest] For adventure or coin

[!] A piece of a white scroll, hand-written with an elegant style, would hang on the notice board for everyone of Raevendrecht to see. [!] I, Istar Maelor, Grand Judge of the Republic of Raevendrecht am in search of a gem, an Opal gem. Rumours have it that it possesses magical abilities as my...
  6. Patt

Event Announcement De Gulden Raevendrechtse Brouwersgilde (Gilded Raevendrechts Brewing guild

[!] An elegant piece of parchment would hang on the notice board, tavern and brewery of Raevendrecht and its surroundings. It would bear a new crest, the crest of the Gulden Raevendrechtse Brouwersgilde. [!] I, Istar Maelor, Grand Judge of the Republic of Raevendrecht hereby finally open the...
  7. Patt

Family Erd'ale

Family Erd'ale History The family Erd'ale, or Leaftale in the common tongue is one of low importance when first looked upon it, but an important religious family when it comes to the religion of Feaeism. The family has been honoring the Spirits and ways of Nature since the Age of fallen...
  8. Patt

Player Announcement A call of Hope

[!] Posters would hang all around the important squares and taverns of the mayor nations, fortresses and settlements bearing the logo of the Magic Council of Eden [!] Beneath the logo would be a message, written in elegant letters, with charcoal that would be burned into the paper. The papers...
  9. Patt

Nation Announcement A letter to the Khari'cerr

Newdawn the 20th, 1530 A letter would be delivered to the Khari'cerr Solana Faesatra only a few days after the Arachnid Assault. Inside she would read: Vale your honorable Khari'cerr Faesatra, A few months ago now, du layed upon me the task to investigate the horde of spiders, which is a...
  10. Patt

Event Announcement Arachnid Assault

The ticking of legs is heard on the tall trees. A shadow moves over the treetops, red eyes looking down at the prey beneath. A small rabbit is eating grass peacefully under the moonlight that shines through the leaves. More red eyes glow in the darkness, revealing a giant web filled with...
  11. Patt

🔮The Magic Council of Eden🔮

Evil is rising, and we won't stand here and do nothing. Undead everywhere, homes being destroyed and threathened. ______________________[□♤◇◇◇♤□]______________________ A new order, a council has been created by the Mages across Eden. The four elements each have two representatives. The...
  12. Patt

Player Event The Trials of the Forest

Papers would hang around the main street of Mitrona with the Mitronian symbol. It would say the following: _______________________________◇◇◇_[♧♧♧]_◇◇◇_______________________________ Vale inhabitants of Mitrona. A new edition of the Trials of the Forest will be given soon. Younglings under...
  13. Patt

The religion of Feaeism

Feaeism History Feaeism is a very rare sub-belief, dating back to the first ever elves that settled in and around Myln Arbor. By the growing rival religion, the Pantheon of the Phoenix, Feaeism saw a great decrease in followers over the past centuries. Now, only very few families inside Myln...
  14. Patt

Player Announcement An unexpected revelation

On an evening, when the sun was setting and I was meditating near the river that was flowing through my street, an otter approached me. I was focused, but the water was singing, clinging like waves and telling me to follow. I opened my eyes, stood up and followed the otter. It went outside...
  15. Patt

Player Event Singing performance

Themis wakes up. She thinks of what happened at the temple yesterday. When the guard that was present told her she should sing in the tavern. She thought about it, and then she found her courage. "In three days I shall perform in the Tavern the Pheonix Beak. I can do this." She said to herself...
Back