Player Announcement ♠ | A reply to Axilya

Nyomi_Wood

Luminion's main male manipulator.
[!] Tacked right below Axilya's letter just prior came the reply. Across every board, public as it wished to be.

letterwriter-by-johanne-mathilde-dietrichson-norwegian-1837-1921.jpg

Dear Axilya

dividertop.png

-=-

The information I have written and posted has been verified by multiple sources, as well as witnessed firsthand. However, I recognize that I may be missing pieces, or that the perspective in which my informants held may have been biased or skewed.

I do not stand down in that Krisa is a voidal sympathizer. He can and will protect Thalgrim, a Necromancer, with pride. Whether or not you are associated with him is up for debate, but I will note that you are under suspicion of being a sympathizer as well. Behavior and character accounts from those that used to be your closest friends, suspicious behavior exhibited around injuries and scars not healable by traditional means or any kind of elemental magic suddenly healed without an explanation.

I hereby invite you to a debate. You have one week to prepare your evidence and argument. If you can prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you and Krisa are innocent, I will publicly denounce my previous claim.

This will take place in the Citadel of Luminion, within the court hall. Failure to arrive will signify guilt.

𝒦𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓈 𝐻 𝐹𝒾𝓉𝓏𝒶𝓁𝒶𝓃

Ayinni'Vanaris of Aerial

tempseal.png

dividerbottom.png

Axilya would read the letter with a sigh before whistling for her white raven once again "Deliver this for mi.." She spoke to the raven attaching a small letter comfirming that she will be there then setting the raven free on his way. She'd then go back into the living room updating her older children and fiancé on the matter.

Back