Player Announcement ✫ | A response to the ANS Society - Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion

Agrhendaer

ErzTreasurer of Hadriana, Fat man and Builder
Staff member
[!] Hooves could be heard galloping through the front of the Aey'flir estate gardens as a rider on a pale horse was dispatched towards the Marble City

1680163722445.png

To the ANS headmaster Volronus and it's most honourable members.

Divider_Aey'flir1.png

Volronus, I must admit that I had not expected this correspondence yet I am delighted to read the message I recieved. It Enlightens me to hear that the Spring Auction in Sapherum port was such a magnificent success, then again this was to be expected, seeing the great works of art that were auctioned off.

It is with this great success of the ANS Spring Auction that I would be more than happy to share in it's succes by honouring your request of a research vessel for your organization. The construction of such a project is best discussed while enjoying a fine northern wine. Therefore I wish to extend a formal invitation to you, and the members of the ANS Society to travel south to my estate, at which we can discuss the plans with perhaps a tour of the shipyard after.

It brightens my soul to see a Vari so destined for greater Enlightement, you are an example for many of Vari west of the spine. I hope to see you, and your associates in the south in due time, so the exploration of unknown lands may start as soon as we can manage,

May thi aeri bless you with her light -

handtekening.png

Cinna'Vanaris of Ilumnia
seal.png

Divider_Lumi2.png

Last edited:
Back