โœฐ | A letter to Elduin

Nyomi_Wood

Luminion's main male manipulator.
[!] A very short letter would be delivered to Elduin, the azari'cill Bard of the North. Secured to the leg of an owl.

letterwriter-by-johanne-mathilde-dietrichson-norwegian-1837-1921.jpg

dividertop.png

-=-

You are hereby invited to a dinner at my new Estate in Aerial one week from now.

May the games begin, Elduin.

๐’ฆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐ป ๐น๐’พ๐“‰๐“๐’ถ๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Ayinni'Vanaris of Aerial

1stamp.png

dividerbottom.png

The young bard unveils the letter from its seal, setting a handful of grain on his windowsill for the owl to enjoy. Upon reading the short yet straightforward contents of the written parchment, he lets out a growl of bubbling rage as the hands that clutched onto the letter threatened to rip it to shreds.

"That two-faced, snakey little...-!"

Before his anger could escalate any further, he took a deep breath in and out, closing his eyes and taking the time to calm down fully. He opens them once more, skimming through the letter again with a suppressed feeling of scorn. He chuckles bitterly, rubbing his face in frustration as he stomped out of his study with the parchment in hand.

"Fine, Kharis... I'll play your 'game' as you call it." He hissed out, slamming open the door to his bedroom and searching through his wardrobe for the perfect dinner party outfit.

"And I will make sure to be the sole winner."

As he prepares his things and slowly snaps out of irritation, Elduin suddenly remembers something. He facepalms from his own stupidity and rushes back to the windowsill, instead laying a nice slab of mutton for the owl before it departed.

Owls are carnivores. They do not eat grain like other messenger birds. How silly of him to think otherwise.

Back