Event Announcement ❈ A Masquerade of Colours ❈

1678651368841.png

Artist Unknown

1671623671168.png

A Masquerade of Colours
Fireday the 5th, Rainswrath, 1531

AD POPULUM NOSTRUM

His Royal Majesty, Kaiser Philipp Wilhelm II, Imperator of Attia, Her Royal Majesty, Kaiserin Anzhelika I Rozhdestvenski, His Royal Highness Prinz Karl Philipp I, Her Royal Highness, Prinzess Helena Theodosia I, His Royal Highness, Prinz Hugo Alekzander I, and Her Royal Highness, Prinzess Katherina Johanna I, are pleased to announce a ball in their humble vicinity. It is a masquerade ball with a theme; the agreed upon theme, as stated in the name, colours.

The festivities will be held in the ballroom of the Royals' palace. The Royal family hereby invite all of Hadriana, and prominent figures of Eden, to join them in their joyous celebrations.

This also creates an opportunity for the new faces of Hadriana, to make friends.

Guards shall be stationed at the Royals' palace entrance and within the palace itself, to ensure the safety of all who shall attend the Godsnight Ball.
All weapons must be left at the door by those attending and will be returned at the end of the celebrations.

[OOC: Friday, 31st March, 3PM EST | 9PM]

1671623671168.png

Invitations would be sent to the following,

Formal Invitations

His Royal Majesty, Aldir’tor Zaithrall, Therri’cill of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion and his royal attendants
Her Royal Majesty, Zoe I'thol Nobara, Sultana of the Empire of Anjyarr and her royal attendants
His Royal Majesty, Mythanthar Vidarr, Khari'cerr of the Empire of Mitrona and his royal attendants
Her Royal Majesty, Lily Roseshade, Chieftess of Avalheim and her royal attendants

Personal Invitations

His Royal Highness, Diederick-Göbel von Lichtenfelts, Prince of the Hadrian Empire
His Lordship, Ser Cedric Reinhardt, Herzog of Herzland and his attendants
His Lordship, Sine Verrador, Chairman of the Hadrian Duma and his attendants
His Lordship, Siegfried od Albion, Lord Commander of the Hadrian Army and his attendants
His Lordship, Mariusz-Janczyk Tzyrnowski, Herzog of Flüssland and his attendants
Her Ladyship, Victoria Rovelt, of the House of Rovelt and her household
Her Ladyship, Clarissa Reinhardt-Tzyrnowski, Herzogin of Flüssland and her attendants
Her Ladyship, Etain O'Mordha, Lady Justicar of the Hadrian Empire and her attendants
Her Ladyship,
Dame Wisteria Burnouf, of House of Burnouf and her attendants

Last edited:
Back