Event Announcement A beacon rekindled - Celebrations in Aerial

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member
*A long piece of parchment is hung on the notice board of all nation capitals The silver glittering lettering says:*

desiree-moffatt-07-phoenixfrenzy-background.jpg

A beacon rekindled
off-the-peg-collections.png

At the dawn of 1523, the silver bastion of the north, Aerial, was taken from its people by the chaotic hordes of Zarzareth, the lord of blight.
The people have suffered and bled. But this is no longer.

Through the heroic actions of Miss Ya'el Othorion and her band of troops, they managed to drive away the demonic influence and retook what is rightfully ours.
The Glade of Dragons is once again united under the banners of the Enlightened Kingdom and her allies and Lilith's taint has been banished once more.

To celebrate this heroic conquest, a feast will be held for all people of Eden to attend and acknowledge this new chapter for the Enlightened people.
With the reclamation of Aerial, a new Lord-Regent will need to be chosen to follow in the footsteps of its last ruler, Lord Eldrin Faerendaerl.

It is by my right as Therri'cill of the Enlightened Kingdom and the Mother's blessings that I name the new Lady-Regent of Aerial to be Miss Ya'el Othorion, the hero of the northern 'cill. She will be inaugurated during the upcoming celebrations in the city.

All are welcome to meet the new Lady-Regent and attend further celebrations. Plenty of music, drink, and food will be available.
Furthermore, to celebrate this historic moment, a joust will be held for all knights of Eden to take part in. The victor will be granted a great sum of 2000 Andros.
Please ensure to take your personal horse and kit if you wish to take part.

Signed,

Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall.
Letter deco.png

*A small stack of pamphlets are placed next to the letter*

[==================]
To sign up for the joust, please send this pamphlet
back to Luminion before the start of the event.
=-=-=-=-=
Name & House:
Nation of origin:
Race:
=-=-=-=-=
[==================]

(Post this template as a reaction on this post to sign up)

OOC:
The event will be held on the 25th of September at 21:30 CEST/3:30 PM EST.

Name & House: Respen Zaithrall - House Zaithrall
Nation of origin: The Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion
Race: High elf

Name & House: Talbot - None
Nation of origin: Hadriana
Race: Human

OOC bit: I work until 4PM EST so I'll be like, an hour late. If that's too long feel free to remove me from the bracket, if not I can just participate in a late bracket.

Name & House: Mythanthar Vidarr - Vidarr Clan
Nation of origin: The Mystical Empire of Mitrona
Race: Wood Elf (Azari'cerr)

Name & House: Reuven Engraen - None
Nation of Origin: The Hadrian Empire
Race: Attian human

This is all assuming non-Knights are actually even allowed to participate, as the above have guessed.

[!] Those who have been interested in joining would see that there is an update posted to the flyer. It describes a mysterious auctioneer who intends on visiting during the celebrations. Their wares are said to contain many artisan works from the Denur and other cultures and will feature anything from jewelry to weapons to anything in-between. There will even be a chance for anyone to hop up onto the auction stand and sell their own wares. The auctioneer will not be the only one visiting. Other merchants from all across the land may be coming to offer their various wares. The flyer update reminds everyone to bring their coin and to have a pleasant time. [!]

Name & House: Solana Faesatra - The Faesatra Family
Nation of origin: The Mystical Empire of Mitrona

Race: Wood Elf - Azari'Cerr

Last edited:
*A long piece of parchment is hung on the notice board of all nation capitals The silver glittering lettering says:*

View attachment 1603

A beacon rekindled
View attachment 1604
At the dawn of 1523, the silver bastion of the north, Aerial, was taken from its people by the chaotic hordes of Zarzareth, the lord of blight.
The people have suffered and bled. But this is no longer.

Through the heroic actions of Miss Ya'el Othorion and her band of troops, they managed to drive away the demonic influence and retook what is rightfully ours.
The Glade of Dragons is once again united under the banners of the Enlightened Kingdom and her allies and Lilith's taint has been banished once more.

To celebrate this heroic conquest, a feast will be held for all people of Eden to attend and acknowledge this new chapter for the Enlightened people.
With the reclamation of Aerial, a new Lord-Regent will need to be chosen to follow in the footsteps of its last ruler, Lord Eldrin Faerendaerl.

It is by my right as Therri'cill of the Enlightened Kingdom and the Mother's blessings that I name the new Lady-Regent of Aerial to be Miss Ya'el Othorion, the hero of the northern 'cill. She will be inaugurated during the upcoming celebrations in the city.

All are welcome to meet the new Lady-Regent and attend further celebrations. Plenty of music, drink, and food will be available.
Furthermore, to celebrate this historic moment, a joust will be held for all knights of Eden to take part in. The victor will be granted a great sum of 2000 Andros.
Please ensure to take your personal horse and kit if you wish to take part.

Signed,

Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall.
View attachment 1605
*A small stack of pamphlets are placed next to the letter*

[==================]
To sign up for the joust, please send this pamphlet
back to Luminion before the start of the event.
=-=-=-=-=
Name & House:
Nation of origin:
Race:
=-=-=-=-=
[==================]

(Post this template as a reaction on this post to sign up)

OOC:
The event will be held on the 25th of September at 21:30 CEST/3:30 PM EST.
Name: Rennyn - House: Faesatra
Nation: Mitrona
Race: Woodelf

Back